MxM Looking for Roleplay Buddies!

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for Roleplay Buddies!

Macadamia

Baron
Local time
Today 4:17 AM
Howdy, I'm Mac, and I'm looking for roleplay partners! I really prefer mxm, as I feel awkward playing a female so fxf would be out of the question. mxf could be considered but it'd be strictly nonsexual, and I'd be very picky about this because it's a little out of my comfort zone. No idea why. Ehe.
I'm open to pretty much any sort of plot just as long as it's original. I prefer using OC's, because playing in someone else's sandbox is just really not my thing.
Currently, my main character is a disgraced angel named Hikaru Amori, and I'd really like to use him for something or another, however, I have scores of other characters to choose from and I'm also prone to making up characters on the spot!

Currently, I don't have any real plots or ideas, but I will update this later with some ideas. PM me, or post on this thread if you have any ideas or if you'd just like to roleplay and wing it!

Title: Captain of Industry
Tags: Imbalance of Power, MxM, Business, Brothel, BDSM
Plot: In 19th century Liverpool, Character A is the proprietor of the city's most successful fishery. It is necessary for him to hide his preference of the company of men, and therefore, he cannot take a mate. Persuaded by a friend, he visits a Brothel where he meets Character B, a worker at the Brothel, indentured there and trying to pay off his crippling debt that his father racked up before he was born. An unlikely love blossoms between the two, however due to the time, there are complications. I'd like there to be some political termoile in this, pretty please!
Pairing: Business Man x Indentured Sex Worker

Title: Three's a Crowd
Tags: Affair, Cheating, MxM, Slow Burn
Plot: Muse A has been looking for a place to live for awhile, and finally finds a perfect place despite having to share it with two other tenants, who are quite clearly a couple who are not shy about their passion for each other. They're nice enough people and their intimacy doesn't bother Muse A all that much. Muse B spends a lot of time at home, because he is unemployed, but Muse C (who would be a secondary character) spends a lot of time working, and is never home. Muse A tries his best to keep out of Muse B's business while they're home together during the day, however Muse B seems to find excuses to be around Muse A, often claiming to be curious about what he's doing or wanting to help or what not. Muse A thinks nothing of it, until Muse B's infatuation with him becomes increasingly obvious as Muse B will find excuses to initiate contact more and more often, brushing their hands together, or absently playing with Muse A's hair. Not wanting to be evicted or have any bad blood between himself and Muse C, Muse A tries his best to ignore Muse B, but as the days pass, he finds himself more and more attracted to Muse C, and denying himself less and less to Muse B despite the potential drama of an affair.

I've had literally zero bites so that would be awesome!
Want to discuss details over PM?

Hello there! Your second plot sounds quite interesting . I hope its still open?

I have ideas for plots. I would like to roleplay with you. I like your angel OC I'd like to see how he'd do with mine

Back
Top Bottom