Currently reading:
All Looking for roleplay partners

Gluskin

Serf
Local time
Today 8:22 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello there, I decided to make this post in order to find roleplay partners to write with. I can write a lot of things, besides science fiction, this genre is not my cup of tea.

My replies tend to get from semi literate to advanced literate, depending on my partner and how much they write. Absolutely no one liners or no low effort responses. I want someone who is cooperative, willing to carry the plot with me and not make me control the whole roleplay.

Gore, violence and sexual themes are very appreciated, as long as they respect the site's rules, I don't mind how gory and sexual our roleplay can get.

Kinks: futanari, public sex, femdom, humiliation, exhibitionism, free use, bdsm, noncon, breeding, raceplay, interracial, cheating, latex, pegging, leather, double penetration and many more that I can't remember at the moment.

Limits: diapers, underage, furriest, scat

The only fandom that I'm willing to write is One Piece, other than that, I heavily prefer original characters.

Prompts:
Vampire x human
Killer x cop/detective/victim
Prostitute x client
Stalker x victim
A bdsm type of relationship which can go on a dark path or simply develop into sweet romance.

Whatever you want, I'm open to anything else if what I said above isn't to your liking.

Anyway, this is all I had to say. Don't hesitate to message me if you're interested!

Okayyy so I'm really craving for a The Purge type of roleplay and a serial killer one lol. So yeah, if you're interested, lemme know

Back
Top Bottom