Currently reading:
Any Looking for Romance RP partners

Addy

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:34 AM
About me

• So, first off is my work schedule. I work as a caregiver from 9:30 PM to 5:30 AM as a caregiver 4 days a week, so replies during my work times may be delayed, due to my sleep schedule.
    • I am a literate RPer and a writer of 7+ years. I write in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person, with Past or Present time. So, please tell me your preference on both, because I default to 3rd person with Past tense. I also tend to write 1-3 good and long paragraphs, maybe more if I am in the zone, although if you give me less, I may match your post.​
    • I love romance! Romance is my favorite genre and will always be, so please be open to this, because it is all I do.​

What I am looking for in a partner

• Able to write at least 1 paragraphs minimum, it is not a must have, although it is preferred.
    • At least, at the VERY least, one reply a day. I do know life gets in the way, all I ask is for some warning if you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time.​
    • I prefer my partners to be mature, at the least. I am not a fan of RPing with youngsters. This is just a preference due to a past experience.​
    • Willing to play females! I only play straight men or lesbians. This is just a preference. I will not play a female in a straight relationship or MxM.​

My pairings

Now, this is where it gets fun, plots and pairings! So, any roles in Red are roles that I wish to play, They are flexible but I prefer to play these ones. Note: Due to a high amount of requests, I will be limiting my RP amount for each pairing. Any pairings with a '*' means that you (My partner) can use multiple characters, although I am not someone who doubles often.

If you read this, send a PM to me with the phrase "Addy the Neko"

Master/Mistress x Maid* (1 Opening)/Slave* (1 Opening)/Pet* (1 Opening)

Human Master x Anthro Furry Pet* (3 of 3 Opening)

Human x Shapeshifter (1 of 1 Open)

Bakery Owner x Employee/Customer (2 of 2 Open)

Human x Robot (Chobits Based)* (1 of 1 Open)

Mafia Leader x Subordinate* (1 of 1 Open)

Prince/Princess x Female Guard (Semi-Arranged Marriage) (1 of 1 Open)

Prisoner x Prisoner (FxF Only) (2 of 2 Open)

Truck Driver x Hitch Hiker* (If you double in this one, I prefer twins)(3 of 3 Open)

Brother x Sister* (60-90% smut)(3 of 3 Open)

DDLG (60-80% Smut)(1 of 1 open)

College Roommate Romance/Smut (FxF Only)(2 of 2 Open)

My official plots

So, this is where you will find plots in which I had come up with myself. If you want to know more about a specific one, please PM me.

If I stay (2 of 2 Open)

So, this is a darker theme, and I should warn you, later in the RP, like way later, My character will die. Please, be able to handle this. Although, after the RP ends and you wanna RP again, I am open to discussing new ideas. Now, for the plot! Now, my character and your character have been dating for about a year, they even got a place together. Well, MC has found out s/he has a tumor on his/her brain, which is inoperable, meaning, s/he will die within 2 years. There are lots of hospital visits and turmoil, but through it, their love sticks and YC will not leave MC for any reason, until they day s/he dies. This is long term, and may include some abuse towards YC, because the tumor affects his behavior, so MC will be aggressive from time to time. If interested, PM me.

My college romance (1 of 1 Open)(MxF Only)

YC wants to save for a trip so she decides to rent out a spare room to someone. She doesn't care about the gender, as long as he/she keeps his/her stuff inside their room and help with the cleaning. MC is the first one to answer the rent ad. He needs the room after running away from home (because of some conflicts in the family). The thing is, MC is a popular guy/athlete/student leader in campus, with a lot of women swooning at his feet. He prefers to keep his privacy so he asks YC to keep his place a secret. YC struggles with this idea because her best friend has a crush on MC. Of course, eventually, YC falls for MC.

I will add more plots down the road, these are just the ones in my head now.

My craved fandoms

So, I am craving a few fandoms right now, maybe some of you could fulfill my fantasies through RP when it comes to fandoms and all.

Harry Potter (Senior Professor OC x Junior Professor OC) (4 of 4 Open)

Pokemon Adventure (OC x OC) (2 of 2 Open)

Black Butler AU (
Master x Butler) (2 of 2 Open)

Fate/Stay Night AU (
Master x Servant) (2 of 2 Open)

Pokemon Wilderness Survival (Gijinka or OC x OC) (1 of 1 Open)

Angel Beats (OC x Kanade) (2 of 2 Open)

My semi darker pairings

Please be warned that these themes can be quite dark, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not choose one of these pairings.

Stalker x Victim (1 of 1 Open)

Kidnapper x Victim* (Stockholm Syndrome) (3 of 3 Open)

Yandere x Victim (Includes death and very dark themes) (1 of 1 Open)

Abusive Relationship (Will explain more in a PM) (3 of 3 Open)

Would you like to know my kinks? Why don't you check out my F LIST

Last edited:
hello, I would love to help you with the yandere x Victim one. I will try and talk once a day and i'm sure I will be able to wright more than one paragraph!

I look forward to your response.

-VMS

Hi hope your holidays went well. I would love to do a Harry Potter OC role-play between a senior and junior professor. I'm open to the possibility of them being canon characters as well.

Back
Top Bottom