Any Looking for... Romance

Currently reading:
Any Looking for... Romance

Eliteeric

Serf
Local time
Today 9:21 AM
I suppose the genre of Romance is what I'm looking for at the moment, but that could easily change. If not Romance, then Adventure. Possibly both. I don't know if I'm doing this right, since I'm still new to the site and all. I hope I'm not in the wrong zone, hah.
Anyway, be sure to contact me. Doesn't matter your gender, it'll just depend on what the plot is about. I might not be as active as most people are, on this site, so don't expect any immediate replies. Though, I am desperate to roleplay, so also expect immediate replies. Expect the unexpected.

You are in exactly the right spot! If you don't mind a few more details, what kind of romance are you looking for? Or adventure? Are you looking for something more kinky, or more vanilla, or maybe whatever works best? MxM, FxF, FxM, or does it matter?

Welcome, and I wish you the best of luck in RPing!

Not really interested in any kind of MxM, so I hope that narrows it down. I suppose it really depends on who approaches me. I'd have a look at their characters, and some ideas would pop into my head. My characters are actually very adjustable, as in, they can fit into pretty much any roleplay. So, it depends on my roleplay partner.
If it helps any more, I'm looking for something long term. I want something to last for a while, I mean.

Back
Top Bottom