Any Looking for rp buds!

Currently reading:
Any Looking for rp buds!

Local time
Today 7:26 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hi my name is Geno,I'm 21 years old and I've been writing for as long as I can remember honestly,i love writing just about anything that peaks my interest and love bouncing ideas back and forth to create a better experience for both me and my partner as well!I want to make sure we both agree with certain things and I also don't mind talking just causally or getting to know each other properly before we rp as well!

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My replies tend to vary depending on who I rp with and what they are also comfortable with,i try to align my typing with my partners so we are on the same wavelength as each other when it comes to rping.
I do work weekdays so I will most likely be gone for most of the morning but will be available when the afternoon rolls around so plz come hesitate to bump the rp if I forget or lose the notification.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I don't mind gore or violence but I would absolutely love a heads up if that's smth you want to implement into rps at some point!

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I do write nsfw and don't have any kinks but I will not do anything that involves noncon,pedophilia,scat or piss because it is extremely off putting for me,as well as gore plz let me know if you want to implement NSFW topics in the RP at some point so I'm aware

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

My list of fandoms are
-genshin
-zenless zone zero
-star rail
-pokemon
-mario
-splatoon
-ace attorney
-persona
-danganronpa
-granblue
-fire emblem
-madoka magica
-my hero
-vocaloid
-warrior cats
-demon slayer
-lmk(Lego monkie kid)
-gulity gear
-overwatch

Currently I'm really hyperfixated on Lego monkie kid because of the newest season so haha

This was extremely long but I am open for anything ocxoc, Canonxcanon,ocxcanon just let me know what you preference is and what characters you'd want me to play as!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom