Unspecified Looking for RP Partners!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for RP Partners!

maimai9197

Knight
Local time
Today 7:00 AM
Hello!

I'm looking for literate partners willing to do collaboration to make some fantastic rps!

Writing Style
-
I'm a multi-para rper (I typically write 5 or more paras for an initial starter and then eventually dwindle down to 1-2 paras, sometimes 3-4)
- I would like to say I'm fairly literate, though I think there's always room for improvement!
(I expect the same thing from a partner)

Availability
- I work Monday-Fridays. I check my messages in the morning, but typically won't respond until later in the evening or on the weekends.
- I will ALWAYS send a message if I'll be away for more than a day unless an emergency has come up, then I will get to you ASAP.
(Basically, I'll try and respond at the minimum once a day)

Pairing/Smut Preference
- I typically play females (and am more comfortable playing them also), but I can also play males depending on fandom/setting
- I'm comfortable with any pairing, but have more experience with FxM and FxF
-Would prefer more of a focus on plot than smut (80% plot/ 20% smut is my ideal ratio, but willing to negotiate)

Fandoms
- Game of Thrones
-Riverdale (up to like season 2): I have a strong preference for playing Veronica against Jughead
-The Magicians
-Avatar the Last Airbender- LOVE Katara x Zuko OR Sokka x Zuko
-How to Train Your Dragon franchise
-Rise of the Guardians
-The Dragon Prince
-Witcher
-Miraculous Ladybug
-My Hero Academia
-Corpse Bride

ALL CHARACTERS IN FANDOMS THAT ARE PORTRAYED AS UNDERAGE WILL BE AGED UP 18+ NO EXCEPTIONS

Genres/Topics

-Pirates & Sirens
-Vampires
-Fairies
-Romance
-Adventure
-ANGST
-Greek gods

If you have any particular triggers or topics you'd like to avoid, please let me know in your first pm! If you don't see a fandom listed, then feel free to ask, worst that I'll say is "No, I've never heard of it." & probably do some research!

I'm quite comfortable creating OCs as well. So it doesn't have to be canon character interactions.

Hope to make some friends soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom