Currently reading:
All Looking for RP Partners!

Carmine

Serf
Local time
Today 2:43 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hello! My name is Carmine, I have been roleplaying on and off for 8/9ish years. I write in third person and my preferred genres are fantasy, medieval, romance, action, and apocalyptic

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I can send anywhere between 4-6 paragraphs, depending on the amount of detail I am given in my partner's response. I am typically available from 7pm-12am EST Monday-Wednesday and then most of the day Thursdays and Fridays since I am off those days.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I think I have an okay tolerance for both gore and violence. A few of my plot ideas have the possibility of there being violence involved.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I am willing to write sexual content. I will discuss my kinks in private, but my limits are feet, harems, and bathroom play. There's probably more but none I can think of off the top of my head.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I write for The Hobbit (the movies - the book is great, but I haven't read it since middle school and I watch the movies at least once a month lol

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

Quite a few, I'll list them below

Pirate Captain x Captured Princess
King x Thief
Elven Princess x Human
Academic Rivals paired up for a school trip (College Aged!!)
Hallmark-esque B&B Owner x Guest
Supernatural Bounty Hunter x Bounty
The Hobbit - Male CC x Cliche Self-insert OC

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Yes, I have a plot for every pairing listed above + more!

Any additional notes you want to add?

I am looking for someone to play a male character. I don't mind what your gender is in real life, just that your character is male!

Back
Top Bottom