All Looking For RP Partners!

Currently reading:
All Looking For RP Partners!

Local time
4:13 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! Pleasure meeting you! My name is Fae and below you can find tons of stuff about me to see if we would be a good match! I am 21+, CET timezone (though I am a night owl), and can adapt to my partners writing length as long as it´s not too short, though I prefer messages to be 400+ in the word count. I am afraid if your messages are on average less than 300 words each we won´t fit together. I have tried RPing with very short messages before but that often ends in me having nothing to respond to.

You gotta be LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard to RP with me. Homophobes, Fatphobes, Transphobes, Racists, Sexists, Misogynists, Disablists… etc you may leave. We won´t get along.

Will only RP with 18+, but somewhere between 25-30 would be preferable due to my own age.

Regarding Genres… Honestly, I am willing to give almost everything a shot BUT modern slice of life, that I cannot do. If you want modern times, then please with some kind of supernatural or low fantasy. If you want slice of life then please with an idea set BEFORE the 1900s. No matter if Victorian time, medieval, ancient Egypt... etc just please nothing modern, you catch my thrift. My favorite is fantasy though, you throw fantasy in there and I am satisfied.

Really want to play F currently but I am not picky if we pair her up with M, F, or NB! Also more than willing to double up if you would like that. There I can ofc also play M for you or whatever else you desire. I just want romance to be included as I love a good OC x OC and a happy end is a must.

Also, I cannot do slow-burn (unless we are doubling), sorry not sorry, it just bores me too quickly. Medium-paced romance is my favorite. Otherwise, I am open to brainstorming and listening to your ideas as well! But below you can see what I have (more or less) vaguely in mind so far, so if anything of that catches your interest, please tell me!

Definitely not all of them but this is just something that came to mind!
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Reborn Past Lovers
  • Mutual Pining
  • Comfort
  • Medium-Fast Paced Romance
  • Soulmates
  • Forbidden Love
  • Lowkey possessive/obsessive (or even mild Yandere)
  • Opposites Attract
  • Polyamorous Relationships

The role in bold is the one I would prefer to play. If we do a double-up then I am more than happy to play the bold roles for you by your side of the RP! Pairings can be mixed, matched, and changed to our liking! These were just some ideas popping up in my mind. Feel free to tell me your own ideas!

• Bounter Hunter x Bounty
  • Mentor x Chosen One
  • Dragon x Dragon Slayer
  • Demon x Magical User
  • Demon x Mortal
  • Non-Magical User x Magical User
  • Knight x Magical User
  • Magical User x Apprentice
  • Knight x Noble
  • Noble x Commoner
  • Noble x Noble
  • Noble x Servant
  • Heir to the Throne x Rebel Leader
  • Villain x Hero
  • Grumpy x Sunshine
  • Vampire x Mortal
  • Vampire Master x Vampire Fledgling
  • Vampire x Magical User
  • Fey x Mortal
  • Fey x Magical User

Research Expedition To The South Pole

About seven months ago the Aurora set out to research something at the South Pole. The ship and its crew were supposed to return months ago but have not made a return. It appears that they were tragically lost in the ice... or are there still survivors? Now the rescue ship Endeavor is supposed to follow the Auroras path and find the ship... or what is left of it. It will be a perilous journey through the ice, a polar exploration in a frozen wasteland.

The polar winter is approaching fast and the crew will have to work together to survive. However that is not always easy when confined in such a small space, resources might decrease too quickly and the ship might even threaten to get stuck in the ice if the crew is not careful enough. Keeping everyone safe, fed, and warm will be difficult to manage.

Especially when no one knows what is truly out there and how the Aurora and its crew could vanish. After all, the crew of the Aurora was the best one they could have sent, professionals and experts... will the crew of the Endeavor have a chance? And what exactly was the crew of the Aurora supposed to research?

Well, that is the idea I have in mind! Lots of open questions and possibilities to model this idea to whatever we want to make out of it! We can put this specific idea in a high fantasy world or keep it low fantasy placed in our world with a sparkle of fantasy! I am open to either in that scenario.

Valor

I have my own high fantasy world with my own fantasy races and a ton of OCs to choose from, especially when we do a double-up. Always willing to mix and match our ideas together too!
Also more than willing to take on the role of a DM. As said, my world is already pretty established and although there is always space for other people's ideas, I do not mind having your characters explore my world as long as you still contribute character and plot ideas as a whole!

If you are interested in that, hit me up and I will gladly send all the DOCs over! Warning it´s VERY High Fantasy. And it´s a LOT. So don´t tell me I didn´t warn you.

I do not really have triggers, however, I do not feel comfortable with animal abuse (hunting for food and self-defense excluded), dub-con, and non-con along with sexual assault. Not gonna engage in pedophilia, incest, and other basic limits most people have.

I am also not going to engage in toxic or abusive relationships of any kind with our main couples. That includes cheating. People can have their flaws without all that bullshit.

Smut is alright with me, as long as it doesn´t dominate the RP and doesn´t happen immediately, I do not feel comfortable with "sex first - relationship later". I need time to get comfortable with my partner and I do not consider smut to be necessary in an RP. Though as said before, I am not opposed to it, should it come to it. Just let´s not make it the majority of the RP okay?

That was one of the last things she expected to happen. It was such a beautiful night. The full moon stood high. It was not too cool, not too warm. One might even say it was the perfect night to die. Normally she would laugh at such dark humor. Yet right now she did not feel like giggling at all. Not only was she out of breath but she was also afraid.

No matter how hard she tried her steps were not silent at all. Her cloak long abandoned, was left on the very bush it got stuck on. She darted between the trees, feeling the weight of the hunter's pursuit. She could hear them approach from the distance, drawing closer with each moment.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she raced through the darkness. Her magic previously crackled around her but at this time it was no longer humming with power. The barriers of root and thorns she had cast before in the hope of slowing her pursuers down had certainly done their job. Sadly, it was not enough. Fear and superstition certainly could feel people's confidence. But she was not going to give up either. She fled deeper into the heart of the forest, through the tangled maze of trees.

At this point, she was pushing herself to the limits of her endurance. Her body was already bearing the scars of those hunter's weapons. Blood stained her black robe, a grim testament to the violence that she had endured already.

Pain laced through her side, the bleeding wounds were only one of her issues. She clutched her side tightly while stumbling further onward. Somehow she managed to disappear into the shadows. Out of sight but sadly not out of mind. Hidden well enough to escape the witch hunters view just for a moment. Yet that was very much enough for her to find something important. Apparently, some kind of deity had finally mercy upon her. An abandoned manor. Looming above her with its crumbling facade.

With no other choice, she hurried inside. The front door was unlocked and she hoped that was no bad omen. Hopefully, no one else was waiting inside for her and it was just some lucky coincidence. She could see no light burning inside, so she could only hope for the best. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she sought sanctuary within its walls.

The air was heavy with the scent of decay and neglect. Dust motes danced in the moonlight that filtered through broken windows. Normally she would delight in such a scene. She would find the eerie shadows pleasant but the urgency of her situation forced her to think quickly.

Why had she never developed a talent for illusion magic? She could see a tucked-away alcove in the shadows of the manor, she could hide there and use an illusion to stay hidden but no. That was not within her abilities. She would need to find another way. So she hurried into the next best room, hoping that no droplets of blood would reveal her presence to her hunters.

Amidst the pain and uncertainty, there was a flicker in her eyes. She refused to be cowed by those maniacs. She would not allow them to erase her from existence like a forgotten memory. Fear and hatred would not be her end. There was one way out of this. A chance she really did not want to take but she knew it was the only chance left to survive. A risky gambit. Summoning a demon was nothing she had ever done before. However, she would rather go through this than perish.

With trembling hands, she set about preparing for the ritual that would determine her fate. Her heart was heavy with desperation but the pain shooting through her side was a constant reminder of what was to come.

Quickly she cleared space on the ground of the room she was in before pulling out her chalk. She drew a pentacle on the ground before shrugging off her backpack. How good that she had only lost her cape and not her belongings. Without any care, she dragged out some candles and placed them on the tips of the star. With a wave of her hand, she lightened up all those candles with magic.

She started to mumble incantations she had learned with the hope of never having to use them. All the while she pulled out a bundle of dried herbs and held the tip of the candle to make them burn and smoke. As the scent of incense filled the air, she dropped the herbs on the ground and stepped onto them. The last she needed was to burn this manor down.

At the center of the circle, she fell to her knees, her vision slowly blurrying. She pressed her bloody hand down on the ground, leaving a bloody handprint. The witch closed her eyes and began to whisper the last part of the summoning spell. her words echoed through the chamber like a haunting melody. With each repetition, the air grew thicker with anticipation.

The summoning of a demon was her last desperate bid for survival. She stood up again and stumbled out of the summing circle, making space for the otherwordly creature who would hopefully arrive soon. As the final syllable left her lips, a sudden gust of wind swept through the chamber, extinguishing the candles and plunging the room into darkness.

Read it all and are interested?

Well then tell me exactly what you are interested in and send me a writing sample, not gonna respond otherwise I will NOT respond and just delete you again. I am done with people saying they can easily match my length and then give me two paragraphs with two sentences each.

Also, feel free to tell me if you have any triggers or anything you are uncomfortable with! Shows me you read it all and I know what's up.
Hope to hear back from you!

Back
Top Bottom