Currently reading:
Looking for RP partners

BlindsideTex

Duke
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:18 PM
Hey guys! Let's get into this shall we?

I'm new so I'm looking for someone to write with. I would like to do something in the fantasy genre, dragons, mages, elves and what not. But I am also open to a more modern feel, or even supernatural i.e. werewolves and vampires. I'm pretty laid back in that sense. I love to write in detail, so my posts can be longer, I very rarely will have a short reply. I like to propel the story forward by adding in new plot and twists. I am always game to brainstorm twists ahead of time with an rp partner of course.

What you can expect from me:
*Details, I do my best to make it feel like you're there.
*At least 1 post per day. Though I work nights, so I can have weird hours.
*Open to any genre/setting

What I expect from an RP buddy:
*Try to post once a day to keep the ball rolling, if you can't I understand, but please let me know if you're going to be gone for awhile.
*Please no 1 line responses, give me some detail to work with so we can build a story.
*No smut driven plotlines, it's just not my thing, I'm in it for the story and the thrill of an adventure. Romance is fine.

I may add more to this later, but I just want to get myself out there!!

So, if anyone wants to shoot some ideas back and forth, send me a pm. I have plenty of ideas I just need someone to share them with!

Here's a few of my ideas, to give an idea of my writing style:
Fallen-
This is a story of an apocalyptic setting where demons have overrun the world and a human named Lilia is the key to ending the madness.

The Nighthand Guild-
This is a story where the daughter of a thieves guild is left to lead the guild after the tragic assassination of her father, she is out for revenge and will stop at nothing to bring the assassin to justice.

Hey! This sounds interesting! My friend and I are looking for a good fantasy rp that can include dragons,magic, adventure, etc. We are both versatile and open to plot ideas as well as multi-characters. Let me know if interested.

Back
Top Bottom