Currently reading:
Closed Looking For RP that ISNT Sex?

Bemisan

Kinda aloof. Kinda a floof.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:47 PM
Closed for a bit as I've now got quite a few RPs to start! đŸ˜‚

Okay, so I've been here a few weeks now and I'd say it's about time I actually make one of these...
If you're interested in RPing with me, feel free to PM me but please don't jump in the comments here asking to RP!
I apologize now if any of this sounds rude, but I'm picky. I like what I like and there's no point us starting something I'm not intending to finish.
So here I go!

Little Bit About Me

Hello, my name's Bemisan, you can call be Bemi, Bem, whatever you like. I've been RPing now for, oooh... •counts fingers• 16 years now? Started off in Limewire chat rooms and YouTube channel comment threads back when they were a thing, if you can believe it... One-lining and stuff for a bit until a friend of mine found a website with real forums where we could really stretch our fingers and write paragraphs upon paragraphs of absolute drivel. Over time I've hopped from site to site with the friends I made and now, well, I've been guided here. So, hello! Thanks for having me, I hope you like my writing.

What I Write

I LOVE fantasy. I'll read and write almost anything but give me a good fantasy story to sink my teeth into and I'm there. My favourite book at the moment is the Eragon series, so take from that what you will about what sort of style I like. High fantasy, medieval times, all that beautiful shiz. I'm perfectly happy doing modern day world stuff but it's gotta have a twist. Throw a magic crystal in there that transports us to some wild dimension where cats and dogs rule over us as our four legged overlords? Boom, I'm hooked.

Just a couple of examples I've thought of recently;

A modern day world where Character A finds a weird stone that turns out to be a dragon egg and they accidentally put it through the right sequence of events for it to hatch. Then Character B comes into the world trying to find the egg to take it back home for safety only to be shocked to find it's already hatched.

A young witch performs a new spell that backfires - she then discovers she now the unusual ability to see spirits. She learns that there is something evil coming and the spirits try to help her defeat whatever it is that is about to destroy the world.

Abso-fucking-positively ANYTHING to do with Avatar: The Last Airbender (Or The Legend of Korra!)

I like AU stuff too, where everything's the same except for one thing that actually makes everything totally different? If that makes sense. Basically, if you have an idea for a RP that isn't just a normal day and we cross paths, I'll probably be up for it.

Things I Don't Like

RP's that are there for the sake of just RPing a relationship. I'm in a relationship IRL, if I wanna do lovey dovey romantic stuff, I'll log off. If we have a RP going and something builds up over time, I'm absolutely okay with that! But I don't believe in this whole thing of "We just happen to cross paths and we fall in love at first sight." No. Just no. I'm also not a big fan of doing stories that theoretically could happen. Y'know, the typical "We're in high school and bump in the hallway" type stuff? Yeah, not for me. Too mundane. Or space - I don't like space. Or slasher horror violence for the sake of being gory. I like a good plot. Gimme that sweet plot!

Fandoms I'm Into And Would Happily RP Fanfiction or OC Stories For
(Will likely be added to as I remember things I'm into lmao)

- Supernatural
- Lucifer
(Yes, the Tom Ellis one. This would not be for smut but I wouldn't say no to harmless flirting lmaooo)
- Harry Potter (maybe, though it's done to death so it'd have to be an interesting plot idea)
- The Golden Compass <3

Length

I try to post at least 3-4 paragraphs but often type more than that. I'm not expecting you to write 9 paragraphs as an entrance, but I'm just gonna get frustrated if you're doing 2-3 lines and leaving me hanging. Nothing more annoying than spending half an hour writing something descriptive to be met with something that clearly took five minutes. It just shows less commitment to me. If you can't keep up and can only manage a couple of paragraphs, that's fine too though! Just let me know and I'll take it down a notch <3
On a similar note, I use full and proper English. If you struggle with grammar or spelling because you're bad at it or it's not your first language, that's fine! Understandable and acceptable. But plz dnt typ lyk this if we're RPing.

Smut

That's a no unless predetermined OOC. I don't do this for the sex stuff, I do it for the story. If it becomes part of the story overtime, I'll likely say sure but keep it tasteful, yeah? Not smut for the sake of smut. Nothing against it, you do you, it's just not for me.

Limits

I don't have many, I'll write almost anything, but I don't go into super detail with sex scenes. I used to, back in the day, but not any more in public forum. That shit's private, y'know? I'm comfortable writing about fighting, action, injury, dramatic emotion (GOD I love dramatic emotion) but I won't do gore and unnecessary violence. I'm fine with anthropomorphic characters, but the whole "uwu look at me aren't I cute" stuff is just irritating to me. So just please don't if you're talking to me. Say what you like to other people, that's your business and that's fine, but if we're RPing and you OOC message me with that stuff, sorry but bye.

Speaking of OOC...

I'm more than happy to chat OOC, in fact I encourage it. I don't want to sit and plot an entire story-line, but if you have an idea for where you want something to go but you're not sure if I'll be okay with it, just hit me up and ask! Just send a message saying "Hey Bem, I wanna do this next, you cool with that?" And I'll say "Yeah of course! Let's do it!" Because honestly if it's dramatic enough for you to feel the need to ask, of course I'll be saying yes.

In Summary?

So, I guess that's it. I don't reeeaally have any specific story-lines I'm overly dying to write but I'm all ears - I'd love to hear what ideas you've got, whether it's fantasy or not. PM me and we'll build a world!

Oh, you want a writing example?

Fine, you can have one. Here's a story I've been writing for a little bit now, feel free to read as much or as little as you like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom