Currently reading:
All Looking for some intensity

ShadowDoll

A shadow
Local time
Today 5:22 PM
Pronouns
Any/All
(Please DM me it you want to rp with me. :) )

Hey every one I am shadow for who don't know. I have been gone for a wile but still love to roleplay. I am looking for some who can right 3+ sentences per post. I am dyslexic so I ask for some patience and I also give patience in return. Feel free to kindly correct me in DMs but not in the rp thread.

I am looking for a enemies to lovers role play or something more dramatic and intense. I mostly prefer fantasy and romance but am open to other genres. The only genre I don't like is slice of life. Sometimes I do struggle with other genres because I am not formiliar with it and need guidance.

I have a strong stomach for gore and violence and I can come up with some messed up shit. I love horror and thrillers any time. My favorite books are Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and Les Misrèbles.

I do write sexual content weather it will be same sex or not and I like it rough. I can work with any kinks that don't involve bathroom waste. I have no limits except for the bathroom waste. Some of my favorite kinks are...
-cream pies
-CNC
-BDSM
-gang bangs
-dirty talk
-choking
-bitting
-public
-pet play
Ext...

Here are the parings and plots that I am looking for. (FxF MxM FxM) I like to play the submissive roles but have some dominant OC's. I do not care what gender I play most of the time. My favorite will be marked with a ◇

- bully x classmate (college)

- County boy/girl (YC) x other (MC)

-person cursed by death x the spirit of life

- class weirdo x class mate (college)

- dragon x other

-Knight x non human

- French revolution as a setting

- Super villin x Citizen

-tell me if you have a plot like this too.

Here are some actual plots too

Biting secret

In a world where vampires hidden from human society. For many years they had remained hidden but soon the humans found out about the Vamps. That is when the hunts started and Vamps were forced to run. My Oc is a vamp who hid beep into the mountains. Your oc will find mine struggle to survive.

Tame the dragon.

My oc is a dragon trapped by humans. They would be choosing to kill her or use her. She is wiled and hard to tame even though she can turn into a human form. Your oc will take the challenge of taming her but falls in love and rescues her.

Love on the farm

My oc Cobby is a farmer who takes in injured animals. He is looking for help since more and more people keep bringing in animals. Your oc comes to work and help out. As they work together they fall in love.

◇◇ The Girl of the Shadows ◇◇

My OC Shadow Doll was not born or made. She just appeared one day in the dimension of shadows as a child. The dimension itself was the one to raise her by showing different worlds and what the had to teach. She learnd that she can control shadows and use them in many different ways. Now that she has grown to be an adult she travels do different dimensions. She would sell magical and normal items that she obtained along her journeys. She doesn't know what or who she will find but the journey is the best part. What would happen if she came to you dimension?

Here is a Link to my regular OC's and a Link to my God OC's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom