Any Looking for some partners

Currently reading:
Any Looking for some partners

Local time
Today 12:30 PM
Hello! I am looking for some partners to role play with. I prefer someone who likes supernatural/paranormal romance. Yes I use sexual content in the role play but I am also willing to be 'vanilla' as well. If you have a story line or idea you wish to use let me know. I prefer to be able to message my partner OOC so we can clash ideas and I will ask that you let me know what you do not like. I have a few characters that I tend to use often and I will provide pictures of them. I prefer semi-literate but I do understand that short replies will happen sometimes. As long as I don't get 3 sentences every reply, then I am fine. I am fine playing a male or female.

I myself have a few story line that I use mainly to get ideas on different ways to go. If you have any questions just message me and let me know.

One story line I love doing is with my hybrid RPC. She is half lycan and half vampire who is being hunted down by soldiers of her father, the vampire king. Your character can be a general under her father, an hunter, a loner werewolf or vampire, etc. just message me so we can hash out the ideas.

Back
Top Bottom