MxF Looking for someone to rp with my Naruto Oc!

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for someone to rp with my Naruto Oc!

Rainstorm

Bankai: Minazuki
Local time
Today 8:32 AM
Pronouns
He
Hey there! I was just wondering if be interested in doing a Naruto x-over with Fate Grand Order rp with my OC Grandson of Madara and a canon character set in the first series and ends with them going back to their universe with the Servants of the Fate series? I would love it if you could play one of his love interests at the bottom of his bio. The plot starts with this: Masamori Uchiha has been on a long-term recon and infiltration mission into the Akatsuki and when he goes to use his Kamui ability to teleport, a follower ends up getting teleported and subsequently disintegrated while Masamori is startled because he didn't see them until they came upon his spatial awareness field which causes him to mess up the destination and ends up being a Master in the Chaldea Grand Order. Masamori's Servants are: Artoria Pendragon(Lancer, Both Alters, and Saber), Gilgamesh(Caster, Archer) Minamoto-no-Raikou(Saber-Beserker) and Jeanne D'Arc(Ruler and Alter) I was just curious if you could play Altria Pendragon(Lancer) for me? I'm willing to double if you want me to. Here's my oc's bio for you to look at:

Name: Masamori Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Doujutsu(if any): Rinne-Sharingan in both eyes but can activate the Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan seperately or one in each eye. He is usually seen with his Mangekyou active all the time. His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is Indra's Mangekyou Sharingan and Izuna's together. His Mangekyou is Indra's swirled Mangekyou.

Chakra nature(s): Rinnegan allows use of all five natures as well as the Sub-elements, gravity jutsu, Magnet Release, Wood Release, yin and yang release both of which can be combined for yin-yang release. Fuinjutsu which he learned from the last Uzukage before the downfall

Jutsu: Space-time ninjutsu, can use the five natures along with their sub-elements respectively but favors Fire and Lightning Style as well as his efficency in Space-time ninjutsu is on par with Minato Namikaze and can use every Mangekyou Sharingan ability including both abilties of Kamui.

Personality: As overpowered as he is he doesn't abuse his abilities. He is known for the hard-work he puts into mastering his natures and his quite but equally fun and kind demeanor but this personality is thrown out the window when he enters battle. In battle he is very much like his grandfather Madara Uchiha but he has more brutality.

Appearance: he looks like Madara Uchiha with his wild mane of hair that reaches down to his knees. He is lean, very broad-shouldered and muscular but his body is riddled with scars. He is around 6ft 5in tall.

Love Interest(s): Kurenai Yuuhi, Tsume Inuzuka, Tsunade, Ino, Temari, Tayuya, Kushina, Mikoto, Konan, Artoria Pendragon(All versions), Minamoto-no-Raikou(Saber-Beserker) and Jeanne d'Arc(Ruler and Alter).

Rank in Bingo Book: SS

Village Rank:Sannin. Snake and Dragon Sage to be precise

Attachments

• 88c299f7eae507095fcf4b3edb3de8ba095bcf48r1-723-937v2_uhq.jpg
    88c299f7eae507095fcf4b3edb3de8ba095bcf48r1-723-937v2_uhq.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom