MxF Looking for someone willing to play canon characters.

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for someone willing to play canon characters.

roundsith

Sith Lord
Local time
Today 3:42 PM
Hello! I am currently looking for Star Wars roleplays. I want to find someone who is willing to play Kylo Ren or Anakin Skywalker for me. I have plots for Kylo specifically, but for Anakin we would have to come up with something together or I will come up with something later.

Let me go over some rules first when it comes to roleplaying for me.
I prefer good grammar and long replies. I need at least two paragraphs for replies, it is hard for me to go off a reply that has no real detail. I am okay with smut, just not taking over the story. Please do be understanding that I do have a life outside of this and I tend to be on and off. I am unavailable during weekends, as I am busy.

Plot ideas -

These are for Kylo. Ebotyl is the OC I would be using.

1. Ebotyl is as her bio goes, a spy for the Resistance (or not idc) And joined the First Order as a TIE fighter pilot. Her amazing skills start to become noticed and Hux informs Kylo of her skills, having drawn Kylo's interest. They later end up going on a mission together, he finds out about her being force-sensitive which draws his attention more. Their relationship would go on from there.

2. Ebotyl's early life is very much changed in this. Ebotyl and Kylo went to the training academy for Jedi's, they were close friends, but split when Kylo had his episode. Kylo believes she is dead for years, until one day she shows up, being captured by troopers for trespassing the ship. The two reunite when he realizes who it is and it goes on from there.

--
I am more than willing to double up as someone for you! So if you are interested let me know! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom