Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:03 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Pairings:
MxM
MxF (F being my character)

Hello, I am Zory and I live in the world of fantasy. In fact, Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror and mystery are my favorites. I have been writing for nearly 20 years, off and on again. My preferences genre wise have never changed though I find myself wishing to expand experience. And yes, that includes writing as a female. I am not going to lie. Most of my experience has been between MxM romantically and rarely do I write as female characters unless I am comfortable. Mostly I enjoy writing strong, unyielding characters who have a bit of a soft side that no one gets to see. My females have been known to be bratty, stubborn, and a menace to their counterparts. They're not easy to get along with which also leads me to favor slow builds and organic chemistry. If we make two characters that just don't mesh, then my muse is gone. I can't force them to behave a certain way, they have a mind of their own.

My replies tend to be anywhere from 200 words to over a 1000. It depends on what my partner is giving me and how my muse is behaving. The more communication I have, the longer my replies are. I can reply anywhere from several times a day to every other day depending on work load. I don't expect my partner to match me in length, and I will admit that fast replies tend to give me anxiety. Not to say I won't reply quickly, especially if the muse is bouncing but please understand that if I suddenly stop writing back and forth as fast, I probably need a short break. (A Few Hours)

What I am truly looking for is someone to world build and create a story.

I'm not squeamish. Violence and descriptions of violence and gore bring emotion to the story and I am all for it. There are a few lines, but I I'd rather discuss that in DMs rather than here.

As far as sexual kinks, content and limits? I don't play dominant women. I prefer submissive women, at least in the bedroom. Brats, imps, and even troublemakers are a lot of fun. Sex scenes however don't need to become redundant or even the majority of the story. I am here for plot. Any relationship between our characters needs to be organic. Other sexual limits and kinks can be discussed in DMs as well.

Fandoms:

TV Shows:
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
The Originals

Games:
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Baldur's Gate 3
Phasmophobia

Movies:
Star Wars Movies
Jurassic Park/World
The Mummy

Possible Pairings: My Preferred Role is in Bold
Sorcerer/Paladin or Warrior
Werewolf/Hunter
Witch
/Hunter
Vampire/Hunter
Best Friends
Neighbors
Noble/Knight
College Student/Professor
Paramedic/Cop

MC and YC have been best friends for years. MC has had a crush on YC for as long as she can remember, though refuses to act on it out of fear of something going wrong and losing the friendship. YC is welcome to also have a secret crush or is just starting to see MC in a new light. MC Potential backstory: Has been married before, recently divorced. May or may not have a young child. Works in a Library or museum and has always been the quiet type.

MC and YC work together though YC has never noticed them. Recently single, MC gets a makeover that makes her more noticeable, especially to YC

YC is new to the building and MC happens to live next door. Could be new to the city as well and MC, doing the friendly thing is willing to show them around. Not a lot of ideas for this one yet.

Potions, Inc.
After centuries of a small occult family developing successful potions for love, fortune, and health, the youngest son decides to launch the family business of magic into the corporate world. What happens when someone manages to use his own potions against him? Prefer to play a modern, powerful witch with a publicly well known business. For humans he merely is the owner of one of the largest workout supplement companies however, many supernatural beings buy his products. I was thinking YC could be either an up and coming witch or the owner of a rival company.

YC is a witch hunter intent on locating and killing the witch that is rumored to be in this small sleepy town. When YC catches up to the witch (MC) not all is what it seems. Will MC be able to change your mind about some of the witches in the world or will you still kill him? And what is that dark presence that seems to follow MC?

Anything to do with Apocalypse and zombies would be welcome!

Story preferences if those plots don't work:

Supernatural, apocalypse (especially zombies,) horror, vampires, werewolves, witches, mermaids, dragons, etc. I'd happily come up with something together.

Really wanting a good, slow-build story, or a smutty plot/ If you don't like my plots, feel free to hit me up with one of your own or even a pairing of your own.

Anyway, message me, don't post here if interested and don't forget to check out my F-List in my signature. You might find something you're interested and we can story build.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom