All Looking for something new!

D4iziez

Serf
Local time
Today 10:25 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
What to expect from me:
-I am in my early twenties and have been writing since I was 13. I'd say I have a decent amount of experience.

- I am extremely flexible and can write both long and short responses, with the exception of one liners. Hate them. I tend to mirror my partners length unless I have a ton that I need to get out.

-You can expect me to be very creative with my writing. I adore twists, turns and surprises.

-I do also write smut! Just please don't let the smut take over the plot. I love the build up and the chemistry between two characters just as much as I love the story.

-I do roleplay with females and males, but being a female myself only have and use female characters.

-I work from home and homeschool my daughter. Surprisingly I have a very decent amount of time to respond and depending on my mood I can send tons of responses.

-Planning is very important to me because my mind goes off rails every now and then. However, I am not much of a chatter. I don't mind the occasional message back and forth but long conversations out of character are not for me.

What I expect from you:
-Good grammar

-If you're going to ghost at least send me a message so I'm not waiting for a response.

-Put as much effort into the roleplay as I am.

-Please don't lie about your age. It happens way to often. I'm only comfortable writing with people 18+.

-If you are detailed that's wonderful but please don't write responses that are so detailed and long they're almost impossible to respond to.

I have no current plot ideas. I'm open to any and all suggestions but please keep in mind that I will without a second of hesitation end a roleplay if the plot isn't moving forward and if smut takes over everything.

I accept female and male partners for every single pairing!

Ex x Ex
Brothers bestfriend x Sister

Teacher x Student
Fiance's bestfriend x Fiance

Future Queen x Kings son
Elf Prince/Princess x human
Dragon Shifter x Human mate
(Supernatural) school professor x student

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom