MxF Looking for something Rough? ;)

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for something Rough? ;)

DarkHorse

Serf
Local time
Today 4:32 PM
Eyy guys!

My name is DarkHorse, as you see if you look left, but y'all can call me Dark. I've been RPing for a couple years now, and damn do I have fun with it. To cut to the chase, I'm a dom, looking for some real hardcore smut RP with a sub(s), something like 10:90 story to that fun smutty stuff.

I have little to no limits, enjoy playing all kinds of characters and situations, and am super open to ideas and RP requests.

A few very basic ideas that I've had a lot of fun with in the past, usually by incorporating my partners specific kinks and interests:
  • You and I are two people who meet for the first time on vacation. But what sort of vacation is it when you can't get nasty? Tons of ways to add fun twists on this.
  • You are a titan at the office, the most efficient executive with extraordinary potential. You built yourself up to become that by running your employees into the dirt. Though you may be on top professionally, you definitely are on the bottom sexually, and especially whenever I come over. I like playing variants of this idea too.
  • Something like an RPG, where you are the main badass adventurer. However you meet me, an enemy/monster you just can't beat, and he decides to have his way. Lots and lots of ways to put a fun spin on this.
If you like what I'm putting out there, hit me up.
F-list - Warning

Eyy guys!

My name is DarkHorse, as you see if you look left, but y'all can call me Dark. I've been RPing for a couple years now, and damn do I have fun with it. To cut to the chase, I'm a dom, looking for some real hardcore smut RP with a sub(s), something like 10:90 story to that fun smutty stuff.

I have little to no limits, enjoy playing all kinds of characters and situations, and am super open to ideas and RP requests.

A few very basic ideas that I've had a lot of fun with in the past, usually by incorporating my partners specific kinks and interests:
  • You and I are two people who meet for the first time on vacation. But what sort of vacation is it when you can't get nasty? Tons of ways to add fun twists on this.
  • You are a titan at the office, the most efficient executive with extraordinary potential. You built yourself up to become that by running your employees into the dirt. Though you may be on top professionally, you definitely are on the bottom sexually, and especially whenever I come over. I like playing variants of this idea too.
  • Something like an RPG, where you are the main badass adventurer. However you meet me, an enemy/monster you just can't beat, and he decides to have his way. Lots and lots of ways to put a fun spin on this.
If you like what I'm putting out there, hit me up.
F-list - Warning

Back
Top Bottom