Currently reading:
Any Looking for Something

BladesOfValkyrie

haha adhd go brrrrrr
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:54 PM
Hey all!

I recently had to take a break from roleplaying but I'm back~ (Not that I believe anyone even knew me enough to miss me lmao)
But yeah, I'm looking for some new roleplays! Especially of the isekai trope/genre.
I'm nonbinary, they/them, and prefer playing nonbinary characters (tbh all of my characters are physically designed nonbinary, "normal" gender expression is dumb imo). I prefer playing against male counterparts (man counterparts sounds weird lmao would masculine counterparts work better tho?), followed by women and then nonbinary (though that's mostly been due to previous fetishization of us enbies by my partners). Additional note: in M/F, I generally prefer to play the woman. I've yet to figure out exactly why but I'm pretty sure it's just cuz I prefer to play dom lmao but ofc sex is not required. (Though to quickly cover my bases on that, if you want kinks just ask & you will (probably, like I've got some limits & also I don't sub) receive.)

• Although We were Transported to an Alternate World, We'll Have a Fun Adventure With Our Cheat Skills of "Time" and "Replicate"
  • Beware of the Villainess!
  • Cheating Men Must Die
  • Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
  • Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne
  • Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess (not quite isekai but it's close enough lol)
  • Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to
  • Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru
  • How to Divorce the Male Lead
  • I Adopted a Villainous Dad
  • I Became the Villain's Mother
  • I Favor the Villainess
  • I Just Want to Be a Useless Duke's Daughter
  • I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History ― The More of a Villainess I Become, the More the Prince Will Dote on Me
  • In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer
  • I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter
  • I Was Just an Ordinary Lady
  • I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!
  • Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
  • Milady Just Wants to Relax
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
  • My Phoenix Is on Top
  • Overlord
  • Reincarnated into an Otome Game? Nah, I'm Too Busy Mastering Magic!
  • Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu
  • Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita
  • Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu
  • Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
  • The Golden-Haired Elementalist
  • The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well
  • The Savior's Book Café in Another World
  • The Small Sage Will Try Her Best in the Different World from Lv. 1!
  • The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
  • The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!
  • The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower
  • The Youngest Princess (also technically not isekai buuttt I make the rules)
  • Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!
  • Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~
The role I would prefer is in bold.
Loyal Bodyguard/Charge
Obsessive/Object of Obsession (and content with/encourages it)
Possessive
/Obsessive
Master/Devoted Servant or Pet
Scariest Person Alive/The one they take orders from [Actual Scariest]
Sub Top/Power Bottom

Plots
Isekai!
Maybe both of our characters are summoned into a new world. Maybe it's a fairytale world with enchanted forests and bountiful harvests. Maybe it's a darker world with darkened skies and threats around every corner. Or, maybe YC is of this new world: a commoner caught up in the storm with an otherworlder that lacks this world's common sense, the Demon Lord summoning humanity's hero to prevent their fall and wow the hero is cute, a knight or guard sent to assist MC on their adventures, or simply the first soul willing to open themself up to MC. idk & idc

Systems
Have you ever seen the "system" trope? Where a character (or characters) gains a User Interface, commonly referred to as a system.
There are lots of types. Game systems that allow the character to level up and apply stats like in a video game and what seems to be "Quest" systems, where the character is given quests and goals (often with hidden objectives) to complete, allowing them to gain points and subsequently get items and benefits from the system's store. The latter is a hit or miss on stats or levels, depends on the author's preference, and it's often featured in revenge stories or stories where the character is an agent of some sort, travelling through different worlds and stories to fulfill the wishes of doomed characters (such as the villain(esse)s or used & abused side characters). The latter type of system also tends to have a personality or guide of some sort with it.
I'd like to do something including the latter type of system (maybe with levels included?). It'd be easier to do in a single world as we wouldn't be under any constraints or the threat of losing built relationships, but I'm also completely open to a world-hopping one!

Omegaverse
MC is an Omega that tries so very hard to attract "their" Alpha, YC. MC taking advantage of their YC hormones, manipulating the alpha's innate possessive instincts and forcing them to show them off, putting themself in danger so YC protects them. [Preferrably contemporary/modern fantasy. I like the idea of this placed in a college or academy, gives a good setting for it.]
Massive Bonus Points: YC is also obsessive/possessive/unhealthily in love with MC.

In this world, there exists a set of jewelry that can grant their wearer powers beyond their wildest imagination, each piece has its own domain/power that it can give. Only some people are capable of wielding more than one and fewer still can wield past that (actually, the more in tune you are with a single piece, the more you can wear, rather than the reverse (as in, being fit for several doesn't allow you to wear several)).
Among them, there is one that, in addition to its power, alters the personalities of both its wearer and those they surround. Not completely, but permanently and it progresses with continued exposure. For the wearer of this piece, it makes them braver, allows them to connect with other people more, makes them more creative, and gives them an inherent desire to be loved. Perfect holders for the artifact are considered to have most of these traits, with only one that the earrings work on over time.
For the surrounding people, it makes them more sensitive to the good traits about the wearer (making it easier to fall in love), increases trust in others affected, and encourages protectiveness towards the wearer. Violent protectiveness. (It should be of note that only maybe 60% of people are affected by it. There are a lot of reasons for this lack of receptiveness, including how they were raised and just general personality. Most of the wearers of other pieces end up being receptive. In fact, it's considered taboo to not be receptive. If one was noticed to not love and protect the wearer with the same fervor, they had their memories wiped for "not being loyal enough.")

There was once a cult an order that used and protected these artifacts. So, most historians that used to live within this order pinpointed their organization's origin back to a single cult that worshiped the holder of the aforementioned piece (let's call it the creation piece, I've been reading a lot of ML fics lately). This holder was presumably the first creation holder (and shall be so forth known as OG Creation).
The cult, led by a destruction piece holder (the other half of the creation piece), supported OG Creation as she defeated the first Great Evil and afterward, protected her from the world (ie, they kidnapped her and imprisoned her within the first temple). Surprisingly, OG Creation didn't fight this at all and accepted her fate as the most prized possession of the cult. Early historians believed that she did this out of love, that she didn't want to fight the people she'd fought alongside with and decided to live peacefully with her captors. But in later centuries, they realized something more happened involving the creation piece itself (see the above).
So life is alright for OG Creation for a few years, she's pregnant with her first child (who's father is the leader/destruction holder) when a user of another piece comes back in time to meet with her. That holder (OG Time) is actually OG Creation's last child and OG Time warns her about the dangers of the cult. OG Time says that, years in the future when OG Creation is in her 50s, she contracts an illness and dies. No one's at fault, but the eldest members of the cult go absolutely crazy. They can't stand that OG Creation is dead and blame everyone from the guards that may or may not have opened a window to her own children. And with that blame comes death. Nearly every person in the temple is dead at the hands of the 6 members of the cult who were there from the start. OG Time was the last child alive by the time they got their jewelry and went back in time.
OG Creation is horrified (like, she still has morals) and resolves to stop this in its tracks before it even becomes a problem. So, working with the less… intense members to create a functional organization rather than the cult mess they had at the moment. She takes control, she becomes the head of this order and not even her destruction counterpart can stop her.
(And oh, did he try to stop her. He did everything he could short of hurting her. She could get hurt, being in such a public position! What if another danger attacks them!? But OG Creation stood up to him and told him, "You can't stop me."
"And why not?" he challenged.
"Because if you do, not only will I make the creation piece lost to time, but I will not hesitate to throw myself onto my own blade." for she knew her counterpart would do anything to stop her. So she won.
This got very romanticized in later retellings of the story to little Guardians.) So OG Creation managed to wrestle a functional organization out of a cult. By the time she died, she was able to pass the creation piece along to her youngest child.

Of course, as all of creation inevitably does, the order falls. It happened at the hands of the Protection Holder as he killed the current Destruction Holder. He didn't mean to. Had no idea of the consequences of such an action. But he did. And everything fell once he did. The Protection Holder spent most of his life training to be the, well, Protection Holder, a personal guard to the Creation Holder. He looked up to and revered the Creation Holder, but never held the same worship and love his peers seemed to. But even as a child he knew that his feelings could get him abandoned by the order so he faked it. He'd always wanted the protection piece, was a perfect fit for it, and if he had to pretend to be in love with the Creation Holder then so be it.
The Creation Holder was an older woman, more maternal than romantic. But his peers lusted after her like she was a dame in her 20s. He was expected to act the same, but when he couldn't fake that, the current Destruction Holder put him under watch. PH knew he could get through it; he'd been placed under similar scrutiny in the past. But this time, the Destruction Holder was the one directly watching him. And worse, the protection piece was taken from him. And PH… even after having it for only a few weeks, he couldn't stand that.
So, he arranged to meet with the Destruction Holder in his office one day. Just to talk. Because PH was a good holder, even CH had confirmed it, he just… didn't see CH in that light. He didn't mean to kill him.
They'd gotten into a fight and DH was just as old as the CH, if not older. He didn't mean to push him. He didn't mean for DH to bash his head onto a shelf. But it happened. And it was PH's fault. He knew that if the CH used her powers, she could bring the DH back to life, and PH'd be executed for killing him. So he did what he had to do and stole the creation piece.
Within hours, the Order was destroying itself. Brother turned against brother, accusations abounded, yet no one noticed PH hiding from them all. The killing started quickly, with the Illusion Holder gutting the Intuition Holder, saying she'd always known they would betray them. Others soon followed. CH's wails could be heard from miles away until, by the sixth hour, she took her own life, unable to cope with the carnage surrounding her without the ability to fix everything. And PH watched, guiltily picking what pieces he could find off the corpses.
Only a handful survived the Missing Night–as it is later called–some rescuing miraculous on their way out, as PH did. PH is extremely guilty about his part in the Missing Night but believes it could have been avoided if the other holders weren't straight-up yanderes. He carries this belief with him until the present day. The magics that preside over the jewelry are pissed at PH. Creation won't even come out of her piece she's so angry. Protection is extremely disappointed in PH, but knows that PH won't understand why and becomes a companion and comforter to him. The other magics are in various stages of dislike towards him, but he's the only person taking care of them.
The world moves on and PH knows that the world has never been without a Creation Holder and a Destruction Holder, but is reluctant because of the whole yandere thing. So he chooses the least likely person to become a yandere, YC, and someone who won't put up with any murder-y shenanigans, MC, and remains reluctant to give any other piece out.
Sadly for him, he severely misjudged his audience as both holders are perfect for their respective pieces and take to their powers (and subsequent changes) easily.
It's not that the pieces change people's personalities, they just want to protect their holders. Destruction serves creation, without creation, it wouldn't exist. Creation needs destruction, without destruction, it would soon have nowhere left to create. Both want to make sure the New Creation Holder is surrounded by people who will protect them and never leave them. So it attracts people who are more likely to keep the holder safe and happy, adjusting a few things to make sure the holder is never abandoned. It's just, after so many years dormant, it got a little… overzealous, if you will.

A Few Possible Avenues
  • MC is being bullied, their newly attracted... friends don't take this well. We can pull a whole revenge plot on this one.
  • Let's make a cult! Or a mafia. Or something idk
  • Just straight up: take over the world, who tf is gonna stop them?
  • tbh my brain is broken rn but whatever. I just wanted to get this out.

Word Bank
Magic | Soulmates | Potions | Obsessive Love | Possessive Behavior | Doting | Harems
Polyamory | Revenge | Omegaverse | Familiars | Spirits | Demons
Game Elements | Systems | Loyalty | Obsession | Beasts | Dragons | Questing | Betrayal | Witch​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom