MxF Looking For That High Fantasy Life

Currently reading:
MxF Looking For That High Fantasy Life

KingZulu

King of the People
Local time
Today 9:19 AM
Thank you all for the interest! I am currently full on role plays, but if it opens in the future I will update this thread.

Hey all! You can call me Zulu or King. I've been writing for quite a while as I am in my early thirties and started in middle school pretty heavily. Most of that has been in the form of forum role plays, though I did dabble a bit in short stories and novellas. Either way I know my way around a sentence or two.

Currently I'm interested in finding a partner (maybe two, depending) who wants to write some high fantasy shenanigans! I've been looking around for a little while and decided the easiest thing to do would be to just create a thread and see what happens. This is my first one, so let me know if I missed any important details!

I'm currently working full time and some overtime, but I can usually squeeze in a reply or two per day depending on the length of the responses. My typical work hovers around 300-400 words, but depending on the setting, number of NPCs, or current plot line it can easily climb to 1,000. Of course this is a collaborative effort so I always try to give back what I am given.

As far as adult themes go, I am never afraid to shy away from violence. Conflict is usually an inevitability and fighting fire with fire is always a good time. Without conflict I believe a story has a tendency to get dull, so whether it be an all about war for a kingdom or internal turmoil, I'm down. I am also a firm believer in chemistry between characters and appreciate a good love story that has time to really blossom over shared hardship, struggles, victories, and fantastical adventures! We can discuss limits and all that in PMs if you so choose.

I will also note that writing fandoms isn't really my thing. I prefer writing for a character that I can breathe life into on my own without worrying about if I am doing a pre-existing creation justice.

I don't have any specific plot devices in mind or ready to go, but I think that's also part of the fun of starting something new with a like-minded individual. I want to craft a world and a story together and explore how things naturally unfold. But I will note that I am a male and feel most comfortable writing males as my lead. I'm also looking to write against a female.

If this interests you, hit me up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom