Any Looking for writing partners!

Currently reading:
Any Looking for writing partners!

Mavrine

Serf
Local time
Today 4:20 AM
Hello!
I'm Mav- and generally speaking, not so picky. I've been on hiatus for a while and am just getting back into the swing of things. I'm generally into the "whatever happens, happens" mindset, but I'd like to stay away from a few things such as scat and vore- just not into it, also no rape-play.
Generally I'm looking for a story line that can develop, and grow with time. It may lead to romance, etc, or.. it may not. I really, really don't care. Not knowing is half the fun of it for me.
I play both male and female characters, and am perfectly comfortable with whatever pairings may happen, provided the characters are a good match. If it doesn't make sense, I won't pursue it.
So while I'm not really into many fandoms, I'm alright having a fandom based RP experience in terms of world setting. I'm only interested in OC's.
No one liners, but you don't have to write an essay for me. 3-6 paras is a good length depending on what's happening. I personally work mon-fri so I understand people having busy schedules, I don't expect my partners to be able to post every day, or even every two days- that being said, if I don't post every day, please for the love of all that is mighty, don't spam me about it. Some weeks I'll be having a posting spree, and some weeks I'll post minimal due to the stress of my job. Please understand. If I haven't posted/chatted with you as a partner for 4-6 days, then please do poke me, and get my ass in gear.
If you've got an idea, hit me up and we will discuss!

Hi, Mav! I, too, am looking for writing partners! We seem to have a lot of common criteria; OCs, open to just about everything, decent post-lengths and appropriate timings. I'd love to try something with you!

Back
Top Bottom