Any Looking for Yandere Roleplayers (MxF, MxM, FxF)

Currently reading:
Any Looking for Yandere Roleplayers (MxF, MxM, FxF)

BeyondHim

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 11:44 PM
~About Me~
Most people will probably skip this bit, so I'll keep it short and sweet. I've been role playing for a couple years now, and while I'm certainly not the best, I try my hardest to be a good rp partner. I'm not really into smut-centric plots, but I won't shy away from a bit. Oh- and I love dark plots. The darker, more psychological, and twisted the plot, the better.

~What I'm Looking For~

I've been wanting to do a yandere rp for a long time now, but this is the first time I'm asking. For those who don't know what that means; "yandere" is basically a term for someone unhealthily (and psychotically) obsessed with a certain person. It's a bit dark, I know- but I'd love to play it. I'd rather not be the yandere, because frankly I'm getting bored of being the "top" or more aggressive player, but that doesn't mean I'll play a defenseless character either. I like a healthy mix in my characters.

~Plot Ideas~
Character A is the victim, Character B is the yandere
In this prompt, character A discovers that character B has done something horrible for A, but pretends not to know. After all, who's to say they're not just being paranoid? B would never do something like that, right? A and B were best friends since childhood, having grown up together since they were young- and they were practically inseparable. However, that seemed to change in college. The two, having different goals in mind, went to different colleges. Now, A seemed to be spending more and more time with the wrong type of people, and spending less and less time with B. B grew a mixture of jealously and anger, and in response, they did something horrible to one (or some) of A's friends, justifying it with the excuse of them being bad people to begin with. A refuses to believe that B did it and chooses to ignore that fact, unknowing that it's only going to get worse.

A has never been the kindest person, so naturally they had made many unfortunate enemies in their high school years. In particular, they spent much of their time making B's school life miserable. Now, with A working a lousy job and desperately missing their school days when they were on top, B is finally ready to get their revenge. What neither of them expected, was that in the time of B stalking A in preparation of their revenge, B grew an emotion other than hatred for A. Now, B won't just hurt A- they'll make them theirs forever.

In an unfortunate case of "wrong place at the wrong time", both A and B were kidnapped by a psychopath who wanted nothing more than to run twisted psychological tests on them in the depths of a forgotten warehouse. Through all the pain they endured together, A and B began to grow close to each other, relying on each other for comfort through the pain. Slowly losing themselves, B began to feel an unhealthy obsession with A- and when A thought it was over, and the psychopath that hurt them for all that time was finally dead, B decided on a new plan to keep A from ever being hurt again. B would be A's new captor, in hopes of keeping A from having to face that pain ever again, unknowing that they were causing that pain as well.

A and B have been working together in a downtown restaurant for quite some time now. Both worked as servers, but for some reason, for the past year A had been doing terrible despite all the effort they put in. Costumers would hardly ever let A serve them, and when they did they left horrible tips, in fact, they almost seemed scared to talk to A. A would spend the time they weren't working to rant to B, depending on B to help them through this stressful time. What they didn't know, was that B was the one pulling the strings. In a year-long attempt to get A to rely on B, B had bribed or threatened customers, scaring them away from A in any means possible. After all, A only needed B, right?

These are just my current concepts, but I'm open to hear more!​

Back
Top Bottom