Currently reading:
MxF Looking for Yautja RPs

BONZAI

Serf
Local time
Today 8:59 PM
Hello Folks!

It's been a while since I've properly Role Played, and I've garnered the taste for In-depth stories once again. Forgive me for it being oddly specific but the Fan fiction's that I get into are often left unfinished even when the premise is so fruitful. I'm searching for someone who knows a bit about Predator Lore and can create detailed loose paragraphs. I play the female human and need someone to fill the role of the predator. That is all I require.

Plot Ideas
  • A Human criminal gets sent to an alien prison where a Yautja Is present. She must find a way to survive prison, possibly by making an alliance.
  • A military base holding Yautja technology gets raided and purged, but when a Yautja finds a feisty Human soldier he actually decides to keep her.
  • An enslaved Human is left in the care of a Youngblood that is not her master and antics ensue.

Attachments

• d9qli50-b8a90140-d0c8-479c-95ae-c51f024b7321.jpg
    d9qli50-b8a90140-d0c8-479c-95ae-c51f024b7321.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm gonna keep an eye on this, predators are awesome. Wish you luck on finding a partner, because my knowledge of Predator lore is zero, other than the movies and the AVP games.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this, predators are awesome. Wish you luck on finding a partner, because my knowledge of Predator lore is zero, other than the movies and the AVP games.
I go off the movies, comics, and Fanfiction's. Sometimes the stories can have different kinds of Lore which get confusing but everyone who writes usually keeps within the same idea. But thanks, I was thinking it was going to be hard to find someone as interested.

Back
Top Bottom