Unspecified Looking to flesh out OC's (fantasy/slice of life)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking to flesh out OC's (fantasy/slice of life)

Local time
Today 11:41 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Call me Neva. I have been writing and RPing for more than a decade. I have written a few small different genres of roleplay, and I wish to broaden that a bit by exploring my OC's a bit more.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My response sizes are tailored to the person I am talking with. And will usually try to match almost exactly what the other person does. If the person RP's late at night, I will match that. I will apologize ahead of time if it takes a while to get my response to you. Give me 3 days max to be able to respond.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I love going into description myself but I would rather tailor how I respond to my partner.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I am very ok with sexual content, but don't want it to be the major focus of the story. All of my characters have different kinks compared to the person that writes for them. So it would need to be discussed beforehand depending on the toon. I would like the kinks and such to be discussed in PM's.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I am open to all pairing ideas (again, depends on the toon), and in terms of setting, I am good with anything, with a very high preference for fantasy or modern.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Military Theme
Toon A and B being in the military and having to work together during the last fight of the war going on. Then attempting to readjust to civilized life back home.
Comfort and Development
Neva has recently gotten out of a fight that has left her face scared up. Not having bonded with anyone really, she is a hothead that is looking for someone to help bring her back to earth. She is not looking for a life partner, just a friend.​

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I am wanting to write for my older OC's to help discover how they became the way they did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom