MxM Looking to play as a femboy who's broken by his bully! (18+)

Currently reading:
MxM Looking to play as a femboy who's broken by his bully! (18+)

PeepFrog

Knight
Local time
Today 7:14 PM
All of the characters will be above the age of 18.

I usually roleplay as women, but something about forcing someone into submission has been a big turn on for me. Humiliation is a pretty common kink, and what's more humiliating than being fucked by your worst enemy? Because I'm kind of just searching for this dynamic, the setting doesn't matter as much to me. They could be in school, roommates, super hero x villain, whatever pairing you like, as long as my character already hates and is actively humiliated by yours. Post length is 1-2+ paragraphs.

Here's my usual copy/pasted list of kinks/limits that I give to people. I don't expect all of this to be included, its just to give a general idea of what I'm into. If you want something that isn't included on the list, please ask! I'm super flexible with kinks, and my only limits are the ones I mentioned. I'd love to hear what stuff you come up with!

Kinks: non con, interracial/race play , pet play (collar, leash, cage, punishments, etc.), degradation/humiliation, ageplay, bodywriting/branding/tattoos/forced piercings (bimbofication really), forced clothing (specific lingerie in private such as maid outfit, playboy bunny, etc., or even dressing slutty in public as well to your character's liking), mind breaking, choking, gangbangs, hair pulling, anal, rimming, face sitting and more!

If you don't see your kink listed here, please feel free to ask for it, and don't feel like we need to include all of mine. For example, if you're into cheating (another kink I see pretty commonly), I'd be happy to tweak it so that my character already has a gf, who my character is technically cheating on. I actually do think it would be fun to include that my character isn't submissive by nature, but is forced into it by yours!

Let me know what you think! I'd love to figure something out with you and I'm very flexible as long as the dynamic that I'm looking for is being met.

Hey. I got a bbc and we have the around the same kinks. I'm a Dom and I have a Femboy fetish.

Back
Top Bottom