Currently reading:
Any Looking to start RPing!

Zynn67

Serf
Local time
Today 7:52 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I am Zynn! I've been writing for over 20 years (it's pretty much my favorite thing to do lol). I enjoy writing about fantasy, post-apocalyptic, pirates, and some fandoms (Supernatural, mainly).

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies tend to be longer and more detailed. If it's shorter, it's probably due to something popping up in my life, but I always feel obligated to reply as soon as possible. My schedule is very open!

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I'm good with gore and violence!

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I do. I love to play out what I think the character would enjoy the most. I don't like r*pe or assault scenarios, however.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

Supernatural all day long!

Any additional notes you want to add?

I love roleplaying as Castiel or Dean Winchester. I also have a few OC's, but they are mostly female.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I am Zynn! I've been writing for over 20 years (it's pretty much my favorite thing to do lol). I enjoy writing about fantasy, post-apocalyptic, pirates, and some fandoms (Supernatural, mainly).

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies tend to be longer and more detailed. If it's shorter, it's probably due to something popping up in my life, but I always feel obligated to reply as soon as possible. My schedule is very open!

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I'm good with gore and violence!

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I do. I love to play out what I think the character would enjoy the most. I don't like r*pe or assault scenarios, however.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

Supernatural all day long!

Any additional notes you want to add?

I love roleplaying as Castiel or Dean Winchester. I also have a few OC's, but they are mostly female.
Also!! If you have a group, I'm down to RP in groups, too!

Back
Top Bottom