Either Needed Looming storm! (Consultation highly needed)(Anime themed Real life)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Looming storm! (Consultation highly needed)(Anime themed Real life)

Is this cringy?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little bit.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Local time
Tomorrow 5:20 AM
I've had this idea for a while now, since my alcohol marathon began. The idea I've had, it's KIND OF real life, but all players' characters have "Anime powers" like DBZ, Naruto etc etc.

Like initially my vision for this RP world, is that everything is like in real life, all countries, 21st century and stuff. But different groups with different powers emerged, and formed their own factions based on their powers, or they joined the "Normies" or "Mundies" those who have no powers.

So the whole thing revolves around that, basicly. So I kind of need to consult someone with vast knowledge of different animes and to help me build this rp "World".

To make this story short, I kind of need someone's help to create this. I have TONS of ideas rolling around for this, not to mention a flimsy story plot that needs some more tinkering. But I seriously feel as if I'm missing a 2 or 3 vital pieces to this puzzle and need to consult someone whom is willing to give his/her own insight/opinion.

Not to mention i feel as if this is SO cringe-worthy that i'm nervous to even post this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose i should mention these ideas I have mentioned: First off all, I want to include all species. Meaning, elves, furries/anthros, orcs, all of that. At first this, i've dismissed this idea, but as i've thought about it more and more, I've decided, why the hell not?

My second idea, was to also make factions, like the dark faction, faction of justice, faction of magic etc etc, ya know? Basicly factions that correlate with the character's power, motives, personalties etc.

For now, that's all. I know i have said that I have TONS of ideas, but THOSE ideas are purely story events, like situational events that maybe will occur in the story/RP.

Last edited:
You say anime, my brain corrects it to hentai. :p

Then my mind went to Cool Devices. :D

I can say that I am somewhat interested.

Why though? :D I honestly thought when i put in "There will be furries and elves" that people will think this will include sexual themes xD

But like i said, this is still in development, but i can assure you this isn't some typical idie game development that will take over 5 years to make. It won't take long, I just have to rearrange the pieces (My ideas) and put it in order... Poor example, but you get the idea.

I can also promise that it will be reather Weebish... yup, can't have an anime RP without having some level of weeaboo. :D

All hail weeb shit. And LMAO, who voted "a little bit", I wanna be their friend.

Why though? :D I honestly thought when i put in "There will be furries and elves" that people will think this will include sexual themes xD

But like i said, this is still in development, but i can assure you this isn't some typical idie game development that will take over 5 years to make. It won't take long, I just have to rearrange the pieces (My ideas) and put it in order... Poor example, but you get the idea.

I can also promise that it will be reather Weebish... yup, can't have an anime RP without having some level of weeaboo. :D
It was just sarcastic/joking me. Sorry.
All hail weeb shit. And LMAO, who voted "a little bit", I wanna be their friend.
Hi!

Back
Top Bottom