All Love Characters?

Currently reading:
All Love Characters?

Mid

I exist!
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
Heya, I'm Mid! I'm a very experienced roleplayer that particularly centers on character. I am very active on this site (especially in the afternoons) and have a bottomless pit of inspiration, interesting ideas, and concepts to spice up stories. I'm also really great at breaking through writer's block while not only keeping my writing quick, but also consistently inspired and driving. If you like what I have to offer so far then read more and contact me in personal messages if you'd like to start something together! I'd also be glad to answer any questions if you have any!

My Writing Style
I am a veteran at work-shopping, developing, and moment-to-moment writing for characters! It is consistently the most enjoyable and interesting part of a roleplay for me. I value, above all, characters with realistic motivations, actions, and in-depth psychological profiles. It's an art that I love, and with roleplaying I get to share these beautifully developed character's with you! However this particular focus on characters as individuals is a writing style that not everyone is experienced with and sometimes it does take people time to get used to my way of prioritizing them. But if you love this writing style as much as I do then PLEASE hit me up. I write a wide variety of characters of different genders and sexualities.

Character Relationships / Erotica
Relationship studies of characters is one of the most fun slices of dynamic character writing. At it's core, it is an intimate dissection and execution of the most vulnerable and deepest parts of these characters as they bond with others. Romantic and sexual relationships specifically have so many dramatic moving parts that fit together and make sense in such complicated ways, but they are truly the refined dynamics that bring so much interest into a story. Sexualities are part of these characters, and that can be beautiful. I let the smut in a story resonate with its consequences of two characters having a sexual relationship and it allows the story to develop in a realistic and interesting way. Plus, smut is fun to write sometimes. However I do not do solely erotic rps. Smut only focused rps gut the story of all it's pacing, tension, meaning, and it railroads the characters into just always being selfish sex motivated people. I just really hate smut only stories. Like I hate them a lot. I could write a whole damn thesis about all the things I dislike about them and not even break a sweat.

My Stories / Character Dynamic Ideas:
Content warning: A lot of character and narratives may touch or focus on dark topics. Let me know if there's something you aren't okay with. I am very accepting and understanding.
(Most of these ideas center around an inciting event or scenario that pushes characters together in interesting ways and dynamics.)

~~
At the end of three days, nuclear war will break out and the world will be engulfed in the radiated fireballs of human rage. It's all over the news. There are riots in the streets as people lose all hope. Two college students who are in love decide to spend those last three days together. They travel together to see that last of the earth that they can, and comfort and love one another right until the very end. (This idea requires a lot of nuanced character work, communicating, and good improvisational narrative skills. It's one of my more difficult plots, but honestly one of my favorites.)
~~
(Characters any gender)
Tags: Loving Relationship, End of the World, Kindred Souls

~~
After joining a large crime syndicate, YC is paired with a partner to complete their mission. Murder their target. Spending a lot of time hidden away from any law enforcement or the public with their partner, they soon develop a relationship with them. Empowered by crime and the physical relationship with their new partner, they start doing whatever the hell they'd like. Leading to some unhealthy habits and bad situations.
~~
(Characters any gender)
Tags: Partners in Crime, Dark, Murder

~~
The aftermath of a catastrophic event has left the earth near devoid of life, as mankind just begins to returns from the ashes of a bleak reminder of civilization. Five hundred years after the event, settlements and societies have started strangling each other for all the resources they can. Amidst all the conflict and desperate living, two characters find each other in the wastes of the lonely world, and learn to value each other's company as a relationship grows. Even as the wastes seems as if it is tearing them apart, they ignore it.
~~
(Characters any gender)
Tags: Protective Relationship, Atmospheric, Apocalyptic

Also please let me know if there's any idea of yours you'd like to develop! I love finding new inspiration and concepts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom