MxF Love is Blind (Victorian Romance)

Summer Rain

⊱✿⊰
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:30 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello! My name is Summer, and I'm looking for a partner to fill a new spot in a Victorian-era roleplay! [Please note I am already writing this story with another partner, but am looking to try it with another partner/new context!]

278AA672-0F9A-4CF2-BEE7-57E48BB68C2D.gif

The story:

During the Victorian era, the blind were given little opportunity to thrive, much less marry, have children, and get an education. A young woman (my character) was blinded early in life by illness, and while she adores a quaint and quiet life with her family, she wishes for more. That's where your character - he could be a stranger, a childhood friend, a tutor, or otherwise - changes her life. Intent on showing her there was more to life than what she knew, together they fight society's impression of the blind, her family's fears, and her own uncertainties.

Of course we can add more plot points, such as differences in their social classes (I'm thinking he is more affluent), drama, or excitement. I'm a lover of a good story mixed with romance and angst!

More about me/what I am looking for:
  • 29 year old female living in Canada. GMT-5 time zone.
  • I work full time but consider myself to be a fairly frequent replier. You can expect a response every few days but if I am free/very into the story, I am known to write multiple posts a day. I would prefer someone with about the same availability - any more than a week between posts and I sadly tend to lose interest (of course things come up but I mean as a general preference)
  • I would say I've become a literate or advanced writer over the years. You can see my post history for writing samples, but in general I write 3-6 paragraphs depending on what the current situation calls for.
  • I prefer to play the female role in a FxM romantic relationship. I will happily play male side characters however, including those entwined in their own little love stories!
  • I love world building, OOC chat (usually gushing over our characters), finding inspiration photos and songs, and the like. You may get sick of me, hehe
  • I prefer a slow burn with passionate smut. Maybe 20:80 smut to plot ratio. I see smut as a way to strength our characters relationship, not create or be the foundation of it.
  • As for my preferred partner: ideally they can post 2-3 times a week and match my own post length of 3-6 paragraphs. That's ideal, of course. I don't care of your real-life gender or orientation, but you would be playing a male in a heterosexual relationship!
  • I am a huge sucker for dominant men, and I tend to play more submissive females - however as they grow through the story, they absolutely get their own fight within him and grow more dominant/outspoken!
  • Communication is really important to me. If you don't like something, tell me. If you want to change something, tell me. If you want to send the story, tell me. I don't bite! We are adults and we can communicate like ones!
Please PM me if you're interested! I can't wait to hear from you! ❤️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom