Any Luckys NEW RT (your local horror writer)

Currently reading:
Any Luckys NEW RT (your local horror writer)

Luckywolf5421

Duke
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:54 PM
I am craving odd things lately, and I am picky as hell XD

Here are my base rules:

I ask for basic grammar, no run-on sentences, please!
I am generally looking for third person writing, as they allow full control of the plot.
Do not take control of my character unless I explicitly say you can.
I ask for replies twice a month at least. If you lose interest, pm me.

Onto my kinky stuff!
I am heavily into degradation(call me bitch, slut, etc..), pet play(collars, leashes, pet names, obedience), and butt plugs(NOTHING else than that goes, use lube and plenty!). I am happy to do FXF, MXF.

DO NOT:
play with my ears at all. Incest and rape are a hard no for ol lucky. I do not like being choked, please avoid doing so to my character.

IDEAS:

A cop is found dead, a string of murders across the state of GA lead cops to a conclusion. A murderer has made a home in the state, yet they cannot find them. The murderer has a special power, one of many things a human can get. If they make a contract(Yes, it is inspired by Darker than black), they can have near immortality. Of course, the contractor has a plan. The murders were all a side event. She was creating an army of puppets, the dead turned into possessed demons. The main controller? You guessed it! You play as the cop who slowly unravels this sick trail of dead, all of which turn into demonic puppets. My character aims to enslave as many as possible. As the cop, you have to watch as your state slowly gets taken over by possessed bodies. Beware tho, the hunt will not be easy.

The land is called Regalia, a grand scripture of happiness and lack of misfortune. Regalia can only be reached by one passway, at one time of the moon, and by a select group of elves. This land is wonderful but very threatened. Every day it gets darker, the trees turning evil and grabbing travelers. Often times, not a single elf can reset it. Regalia can only be saved by one artifact, an ancient tool that was stolen a year ago. The staff yielded the power of goddess light, a light too powerful to fully control. A mysterious crow named Astaroth was after it, a crow only after death and despair. He wanted the land for himself, the elves to die out one by one. Regalia is abandoned by such elves, fleeing to the human world. What they flee to is even worse. The land had been overtaken by radiation and murder. The year 2055 did nothing to help the elves live, nor did it offer mercy. Their own doorway was closed up and abandoned, left to rot in time. Regalia needed a new queen and king to yield the staff, to reset the land, and kick Astaroth. Astaroth was bored by this time, no elf would come back to entertain him. A hero, Astaroth, and the royal couple would be needed to rule. In order to take back the crown and land, one needs endurance and bravery. Yet, who would be the brave souls? Was the land doomed?

Rules of Regalia:
1) One cannot murder, cause harm,and actively use dark magic
2) The elves of light have to practice their arts at all times, all in order to stay sharp
3) The elves hold many a great books of time, of future events. If one finds them, the timelines and such could go to shit
4) the elves are the keepers of the few known secrets of magic(little known arts to any other magical creature)
5) the access point can only be accessed on the 23rd of March, the lunar phase high in the sky. Only the light elves can use and go in. However, humans can go in if the elf agrees.

Ask me in pms if interested.

A plan is made late in October, a plan to rob a bank and flee the country. The criminals stage a murder and many more distractions. The story line is simple, but one thing is not. what would the thieves do with the money? What if the criminals didn`t get along, and ratted each out? This one is overly simple in premise, but I promise murder and more. If anyone is interested in a deceivingly simple roleplay about a couple of low life criminals. Oh yes, and all of them are anthro. They could be fox anthros..bear...you name it!

The plan was supposed to be simple for the clever fox named Jone. He could have just gotten in and stolen the relic. The plan goes exactly as planned and he gets away clean. The haunting starts when he gets home. The relic was a gods prized possession. The god takes it`s revenge. I play as as the man who steals it, holding onto it for a day. He had to give it to the person who hired him the next day. The god has a few options. Oh yes, and this is all anthros in this roleplay as well!

You only get one shot, they say. A magical button can change that! You get one chance to undo anything you want in your past or present. It will fuck up the timelines, change you, and ultimately cause ruin upon whoever uses it. However, it still sells out. The device is prized. Something has to be done, and the apprentice to time herself comes down to solve the issue. It won`t be easy, and she is in for a hard time. She was not trained to kill, nor to inflict damage. A man is brought in to help, his identity unknown. *gasp* It`s loki. The god of trickery himself, goodness. What will go wrong? message me if you want to try the idea!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom