Any Luna's open gendered partner search

Currently reading:
Any Luna's open gendered partner search

Lunaronyx

Baron
Local time
Today 4:33 PM
Hey there! My name is Astrid, but a lot of people call me Luna because of my user. I'll respond to either. Basically, I'm a socially awkward introverted engineering student with way too much to do and far too little sanity to do it. I'm coming off a hiatus so I'm getting back into it. I write to relax, not for a job. That being said, a couple rules (this is an okay transition, right?)

1: Please please please don't get impatient with me. I have a lot of work to do and responsibilities to keep up with so I can't always write. I will when I get the chance, but it doesn't always happen as much as I'd like and I need to prioritize school.
2: Please be prepared to write at least a paragraph or more. Don't force anything, but I tend to do multiple paragraphs so any response less than a paragraph tends to kill my muse. Keep it flowing!
3: I may like smut, but it shouldn't be the only thing! My characters are my babies, let me show them off.
4: No god mod please. Obvious why.
5: This one is a lot more random but I always make sure to make mention. Please please PLEASE do NOT send me any images or videos of horror things under ANY circumstance. I'm really paranoid and it's a bad situation for both of us if it happens. I start hallucinating, whatever we had dies, it's just not a good look. I only add this as it's happened before.

As for kinks, I'm really open to most things. I like dark themes a LOT but I can pretty much swing whatever except for no underaged anything, ageplay or ddlg/mdlg included, and no incest. So just ask, honestly. I'll probably say yes but I like knowing going in.

NOW FOR THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR/SKIPPED TO...

THE PAIRINGS!!! (My preferred role is bolded if I have one)

Fantasy:
- Angel x demon
- Elementalist x elementalist
- Seeress x knight
- knight x knight
- mercenary x knight
- demon x human
- orc x human
- elf x dark elf

Modern:
- soldier x mercenary
- sniper x soldier
- rebel x soldier
- college roommates (fxf)
- boss x new employee
- homewrecker x whoever isn't in the relationship with the homewrecker
- rebel leader x leader
- hitwoman x drug dealer/criminal leader
- mental hospital patient x mental hospital patient
- mental hospital patient x nurse or psychologist

Anything in the steampunk or cyberpunk worlds are great too. Plots probably coming soon...hopefully.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Back
Top Bottom