Character(s) Lyon's Menagerie

Currently reading:
Character(s) Lyon's Menagerie

Lyonhaerdt

The honor bound knight
Local time
Today 8:30 PM
This is a work in progress so please bear with me

None of this art is mine, just a bunch of stuff I found on Google, I do not claim the art and if its rightful owner gets upset I can always change it.

I like to play both male and female characters, truth be told I am a lot more versatile on my male characters. My females tend to be strong willed and opinionated. I don't play demure women, I've tried, it just doesn't work with me.

These are in no particular order of favorites, just posted as I find something I like. (With the exception of Angelica, I am itching to do a story using her)

I will add more characters as inspiration strikes me, if any of those in my menagerie peak your interest go ahead and shoot me a message!

1404952166382.jpg

Age - 19
Gender - Male
Race - Human
Attitude - Cautious, soft spoken, heart of gold
Backstory - A young adventurer, Lyonel seeks to follow in his father's footsteps. Become a legendary hero, but in a country that has seen 25 years of peace, Lyonel must set forth and travel to lands far and wide.
Would pair well with - Someone with more experience, maybe someone loud and outspoken to make up for his soft spoken nature, someone that can help this young man get into a hell of a lot of trouble

8e66c963fbbda4fd84a684e75651941f--fantasy-art-men-anime-guys.jpg

Age - 24
Gender - Male
Race - Human
Attitude - Cool, calm, confident to the 9th degree
Backstory - Can fit in well with several stories, he could be a student, apprentice, or a mage just on his own. He loves his books and is usually found with his nose buried deep in one. He is a powerful mage, but tends to think that magic is the end all cure all for every situation
Would pair well with - Oops there is nothing here yet

4aa906d9d9ebe24dfadd857d0ace2c8bae9916de_00.jpg

Age - 24
Gender - Male
Race - Human
Attitude - Loud, cocky, but kind
Backstory - Oops there is nothing here yet

61ff9d364d890a03152524cd91b13059.jpg

Age - 26
Gender - Female
Race - Human
Attitude - Battlehardened, can come across as cold but is loyal to a fault, will sacrifice body mind and soul to do the right thing
Backstory - 15th in line for her Uncle's throne, Angelica forsook her claim at a young age and became a squire. Many in her land mock her for her choice, but few doubt her prowess after the legendary Battle of Crows. She was knighted and became a paladin under the Goddess Uldara. Her magic power is modest compared to others in her station, but her talent as a warrior more than makes up for it.
(Yes I know this art is Jean de Arc from Fate, but I love it)

D9I78.jpg

Age - 20
Gender - Female
Race - Dragon
Attitude - Confident, stern, slow to open up
Backstory - Oops there is nothing here yet

9Jf5o.jpg

Age - 22
Gender - female
Race - Human
Attitude - Quick to smile,