MxM πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚𝐀𝐋 π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ !

Currently reading:
MxM πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚𝐀𝐋 π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ !

pastelwritings

professional gremlin !
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:11 PM
Pronouns
they / them
i'll keep this short and sweet, so there's room for us to plot and create a unique story.

i'm looking to write an anime - based, slice of life plot with mxm romance involving the two main characters. i like both slow burn and quicker development, so either works for me. i want to write the submissive character because i've been writing doms for a while now and it's really not my forte. since it's anime - based, the faceclaims must be animated characters as well. the story can take place in japan, or another country. whatever you prefer. i favour japan cause i'm anime trash. roleplay can contain smut and dark themes, but it's also not mandatory. it can be more on the vanilla side, but i do love me some drama ! replies must be 2 - 5 paragraphs long. i favour third person and past tense, but you can write in whatever style you want. as long as i can write in whatever style i want as well.

message me if you're interested and we can discuss specifics. do keep in mind that i tend to be a little slow with replies at times.

Back
Top Bottom