Any Marren's Fancy Things

Currently reading:
Any Marren's Fancy Things

Marren

Would you like some fancy things?
Local time
Today 2:06 PM
Study-room-800x445.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- Introductions -------------------------------------------------​

Greetings, I bid you welcome to my humble little bounty board of stories. I am glad to see I have caught your inquiring eyes, for no doubt you are curious, perhaps even hungry for tales to sate certain needs. Whatever those needs may be, I do not judge, for that is not my place. My role in this instance is to simply guide you through my informative rantings, fill out some paperwork, and of course let you press your face against the glass of my proposed plots.

And yes, there will be paperwork, how else will we get kindling for the campfire to roast marshmallows?

------------------------------------------------------ About Me -----------------------------------------------------​

So, before we continue, I must confess something rather scandalous I am afraid. For you see, I am a nerd. I know, I know, I should be ashamed, drawn and quartered even in some circles of society. I have been playing tabletop role playing games for around ten years now, coupled with a multitude of video games that range from horror, survival, and RPGs. I am also an absolute fan of fantasy novels, particularly urban fantasy stories such as the Dresden files and the Iron Druid. The picture I am trying to paint here for those of you who have not shunned me for my terrible crime of nerdom, is that I love wacky, wild, dramatic, and horrifying stories. This is of course either in combination or on their own, I do not reserve myself to an exclusive theme.

If you have not left the room crying to the masses to take up their touches, pitchforks, or sharp car keys (I know these are hard times so I will not judge for lack of ones affordability for proper mob weaponry) over my being a nerd, then I encourage you to read on.

While I used to be very heavy into forum roleplay, my real-life events of pursuing a higher education sadly took me away from such activities. As such to get back into the groove of things, my hope is to provide my writing partners at least a single post a day, bearing in mind should I have more time on my hands I will likely be throwing posts like some sort of sparkling toothed knife thrower with a rather nice hat. As for post length, I can imagine I will have no trouble submitting a minimum of three paragraphs or more to match my partners. That being said, I will likely write to match my partners most of the time, as I use it as fuel for my post and if I have none I'm just producing very flavorful fluff, much like cotton candy.

Now, I am sure many of you, or a few of you, though most likely a lot of you are curious about my preference to much more saucier plots. Naturally, the kind that scratch a certain kind of itch in a rather fulfilling way in your writing, to which I can respect whole heartedly. Now ironically, I consider what I am about to admit not as condemning as my last confession of being a nerd, but honestly, I enjoy smut a rather good deal. However, I believe smut and plot have an even greater fulfillment when handled correctly and in tandem. I am not here on this site to rock your socks off in five posts or less of our characters giving one another a good eyebrow waggling. What I'm here to do is make long term investments of characters, bonds, and of course should it work a good bit of eyebrow waggling, since of course it's important, we must not my dear friends forget the value of the waggle! That being said, I am very fluid when it comes to my kinks, I am generally open to activities ranging from vanilla, all the way to using so much bondage rope we could possibly be sued for royalties over the Mummy.

However, and I am sorry for I must put my foot down here, but I will NOT do the following, as these are my hard limits.

• Blood and gore
  • Violence during sexual activities
  • Scat
  • Age play
  • Vore
In general, though, I tend to go off of my writing partner's kinks and desires for a scene involving such actions. In addition, I am not set to playing one gender, as I am very comfortable either taking the role of a male or female in the story. While if we are attributing roles such as dominant and submissive, I can do both and I more find it easier depending on the character I'm playing. But that is enough of that, you have made it this far and so you probably deserve a cookie or something, though I do not have any so let us move on!

-------------------------------------------------- Expectations -------------------------------------------------​

Well I cant blame you if you've left by this point, or at least needed a water break, that last part was a bit of a doozy, I mean I'm the one who wrote it so show my bleeding finger's a bit of sympathy here. In any case, now it is time to talk about what I want from you, which honestly will not be that painful I assure you. In short, what I'd like from any who has an interest in starting a story with me to commit to the following:

• Minimum of 2-3 paragraphs, or a matched length to my posts
  • Minimum of 1-2 posts a week
  • Willing to talk in detail about plot construction, both before the start of a story and through the continuation of the narrative.
I feel it would also be proper to say a few things on the final bullet. With my story ideas I am not throwing out general ideas that have a YC or MC set up, but more or less describes the world id like us to work with. I feel this allows greater freedom to myself and my writing partner, but of course this comes with more setup on both our parts and thus communication both before the story starts and after. Thus, I'd appreciate it if my story partner is willing to deal with working with me through such a construction process so we can both be happy with the end result. When posting however, I would appreciate a level of care with posting, please take the time to check for grammar and please oh please oh please do not God Mode…

I would also appreciate it if anything should come up in life that interferes with our story that I be notified. I understand that a lot is going on in the world, after all there is a pandemic if you have not heard! So, with that said, I will be understanding to any delays due to struggles should they arise outside of the story. Speaking of delays, as many can imagine, with the way things are I have a lot of free time. In the event however that things start to shape up in the world then there is a chance my availability might change. In this case my time to post will be affected but I plan to continue here even in the likelihood that should happen.

-------------------------------------------------Stories of lore-------------------------------------------------​

Well, we have been on a wild ride haven't we? Id like to thank you all for being patient with me, and for those who just skipped all the way down here then please be aware I know who you are and where you live…If any of the following plots of Lore or Lust are interesting to you, please send me a private message, you do not need to post in this thread. But, without further ado, here are my current ideas, enjoy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Stars Without Numbers *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

Some may be familiar with Stars Without Numbers. It is a popular sci fi tabletop game that takes inspiration from series such as Star Trek and Firefly. The system itself involves elements that can range from individuals possessing psychic powers to dabbling with ancient alien races that have possibly created the known universe. My aim with this is for us to dabble in creating a narrative that can range from something more independent, such as smugglers or explorers. If we want something grand in scope, we can have our characters involved in a galactic military force engaged in war with other interstellar threats as an example. I have some ideas myself, but I will share those with anyone who would like to build something out of a sci fi universe.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* The Modern age *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

As I had mentioned prior, I am a huge fan of urban fantasy. Narratives that take the idea of magic and fantasy still existing in a modern-day setting, if not adapted to our normal way of life, or remaining a secret. In this instance, we would discuss a location in the real world, as well as what our roles in this adjusted society would be. Perhaps one of us is completely unaware to the mythical elements of the world, and another educates them? Another could be two agents of an old order bent on keeping the nature of the mythical worlds hidden from the everyday person.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Divine Right *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

I take inspiration for this idea from a prior D&D campaign I participated in, as you can guess then, this idea caters to medieval fantasy. The aim of this plot is to create a world where a religious order founded on imperialistic ideals has nearly consumed much of the waking world as we know it. The arcane arts are seen as the elements of chaos that bring nothing but disaster on the world and only the magics drawn from nature or the divine are considered boons to the world. The potential I see in this is either as arcane users trying to escape or rebel against this new Empire of divinity, or if we are feeling antagonistic we could be members of this society helping to further the end of all things arcane. However, these are just ideas and we can work out any ideas at all between us.

--------------------------------------------------Stories of Lust-------------------------------------------------​

Now I said we were done with my lectures, but I of course just had to squeeze one more in here. Mostly, I just wish to let you the reader know that stories of lust does not translate to pure smut, even if the world they are involved in might suggest that. I have placed a ratio with each of these stories to help translate the degree of smut vs plot.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Tainted Ventures*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

60/40 Smut to Story​

Now I know not if anyone is familiar with the games created by Fenoxo, such as Corruption of Champions. The game itself is set in a rather smutty world but has enough narrative writing that you would think you were reading a book by George R. R. Martin. The game itself is about you playing a standard RPG protagonist sent by your village to fell the demons that lay beyond the other side. What they don't tell you is that this place is less wicked and more perverted then one might imagine, dealing in heavy transformation of one's self and trying to progress with the story while suffering as little corruption and change to one's self as possible. In

In the case of our story, you will be playing a similar role, a hero sent to a land of our design where I will be running it in a sort of dungeon master style. Otherwise if you would prefer a more permanent character, I have no issue running that as well, but we can work that out in private.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom