Both Needed Marvel Cinematic Universe Redone (Original or Comic Characters Only)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Marvel Cinematic Universe Redone (Original or Comic Characters Only)

Sexy_Mystery912

Badass Bisexual
Local time
Today 5:55 PM
Welcome fellow role-players and Marvel fanatics to a story I call "The New MCU: Marvel Redone" (Name up for discussion)!

This open-world roleplay will take place at the same time as The Marvel Cinematic Universe and The X-Men Movies (all movies not inside these specific groups will not be included such as the Spiderman movies). However, the story will be primarily focused on the unknown heroes that haven't seen the spotlight yet.

I currently have a few characters of my own design with basic background and personality information should anyone want to join but doesn't want to create their own characters.

Needed:
1) Characters!
An obvious detail, this roleplay needs characters to be present. At least 3 people (besides myself) must be interested and have sent me a character sheet or has talked to me about taking one of my Original Characters before the thread will be created.

2) Moderators.
This is more of a personal want since I am not always on. Moderators will be used to enforce the rules of the thread and to report if someone hasn't posted in a long time. The moderators do not have to be a part of the story if they are not interested. (3 Moderators maximum)

Rules:
1) No God-modding! All characters must have a weakness, whether physical or mental. If anyone feels a character is too overpowered, message me or a moderator and we will review their powers again and (if necessary) will ask them to make their characters a little less powerful.

2) No killing without consent from both parties. If the victim does not want to be killed and you kill them anyway, I will be messaging you and talk to a moderator who knows the site better than me.

3) All characters must have at least a post every other day. Failure to do so will result in your character being killed off with no return (unless you have a good reason as to why you have not been online).

4) Romance is allowed but smut must be fade-to-black. Failure to comply will result in a warning from an admin on the site.

All interested parties should send me a pm with their character sheet and how big a role they would like to play. See you on the battlefield recruits!

Last edited:
so the characters would be originals or from the comics, not the movie version(s)?

Back
Top Bottom