Currently reading:
Any Marvel/DC & Other Fandom Shenanigans

ThunderousBlairHorn

Ghost-Train Suplexer
Local time
Yesterday 10:20 PM
Pronouns
She/They

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Hello there~ I'm Blair, and I've been writing for 25+ years, but don't let that intimidate you or anything. ๐Ÿ˜˜
I like to write fandom stories with my OCs, mostly contained within either the Marvel Comics Universe or the DC Universe, though I have also dipped my toes into other
franchises like King of Fighters, Metal Gear Solid, as well as a few others. See my character list for a better grasp of what fandoms I favor for OCs.
While I do also enjoy roleplaying in traditional fantasy settings, like D&D or something similar, it's not really something I favor or crave often.
If a setting doesn't allow for my OC to exist, there's no reason for me to roleplay there.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
It depends on what I receive from my writing partner(s), though I try to hover around Paragraph+ or so.
As for writing schedule, it's pretty well open. I'm awake/coherent from 12pm PST to around 12am PST. Feel free to give me a poke if you see me.๐Ÿ˜Š

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Pretty high, but keep it within a reasonable amount, IE don't recreate Deadpool & Wolverine every time, but more like Netflix Daredevil.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do. I can. The question really is, will I for anyone here? Probably not. I don't know any of y'all.๐Ÿ˜‚
This kind of roleplaying is reserved for people I trust not to fuck it up. Sorry if that's off-putting, but that's my feelings on it.๐Ÿ˜œ

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes. Marvel, DC, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, Star Wars, Fire Emblem, Digimon, Pokemon, Metal Gear Solid, and several others I'm forgetting probably.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Yes / Kind of?
Pairings: Marvel; Darkfrost/Hrist (OC) + Brunnhilde (Valkyrie) (Marvel Canon) - Main plot idea: Hrist's Path of Revenge
Altair (OC) + partner OC or Canon X-Men - Main plot idea: Training Pays Off / First Team Mission

DC; Silver Falcon (OC) + partner OC or Canon Titan/Justice League - Main Plot Idea: Crash Landing Aftermath/New Friends?
Skyrocket (Superboy > Trans) + partner OC or Canon Titan/Super Family - Main Plot Idea: Knowing Who You Are, Finally

King of Fighters; Shenra (OC) + partner OC or Canon KoF character - Main Plot Idea: Proving You Belong / Fighting Is In The Blood

Star Wars; Darth Symphonus (OC) + partner OC or Modern SW Era Canon - Main Plot Idea: A Slumbering Evil Wakes / A Symphony of Despair Awaits

Metal Gear Solid; The Truth/H.O.N.E.S.T. (OC) + partner OC or Any of the Canon Snakes - Main Plot Idea: Can You Handle It? / The Weight Of Truth

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Not really, to be honest! I have a general sense of where I would like each of the indicated stories to move in, but I don't have everything planned out to the last detail.
I prefer to make any kind of detailed plot plan with my partner(s), so we all can be on the same page and not end up having a bad time with how the story plays out.๐Ÿ˜„

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Yes. And don't worry, I have more characters waiting to be thrown into my character thread, I just need to get the energy up to actually make profiles for them.
And obviously, I want to write for all of my OCs I have previously mentioned in this post.
But I figured that was a given.๐Ÿ˜

Any additional notes you want to add?
I am Autistic/ADHD. This means I probably will not react to something the way you think I will, or might not even realize you wanted to get a reaction out of me with something.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I say what I mean, I do not try to obfuscate how I feel or what I think about something.
I may seem blunt or unempathetic, but that's only true if you disrespect me. If you're being respectful, I will do the same.๐Ÿ˜„
I am generally pretty friendly so long as you don't approach me like I'm a problem you need to solve for.๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from anyone who wants to help me make some new and exciting stories we can all enjoy~!๐Ÿ˜˜
See y'all starside~!​

Back
Top Bottom