Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:46 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!!!

As was announced at the start of the month, we will be running a Marvel movie night ahead of the release of Avengers Endgame. The planned date has been shifted to a final date of Wednesday, April 24th, two days before the release of Endgame. We will be starting around 5 PM EST and the planned movie lineup is:

1. Captain America Civil War
2. Spiderman Homecoming
3. Thor Ragnarok
4. Avengers Infinity War

As always, we will be running the stream through the site www.rabb.it (It does require an account to view rooms) and the room will be sent out as a link around 15 minutes before the stream starts. We will be running non-stop (as all of these are fairly long movies), but people can feel free to drop in at any point during the stream!!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Suddenly, I'm glad that I have digital copies of all of the above films.

Though I would have included Doctor Strange, as he plays a critical role in fixing the universe (in the original story in the comics).

Doctor Strange was another I considered, but unfortunately, these movies are just too damn long to add as many as I would like without starting earlier (and I'm not certain I'll be around to start it at that point), so I defaulted to the films which set up the main Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk) for where they are come Endgame.

Almost forgot about how critical Black Panther is to the overall story. Wakanda being central to the story and all...

I kid, I kid!

I somehow was unable to view the stream. Or any other stream, for some reason.

Which is just fine. I own digital copies of all of the listed films.

So whom has seen Endgame already? Do we have a board where that can be discussed without spoiling for other people?

Back
Top Bottom