Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:16 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
This might well be a mistake, but if I'm writing again...

The title sums up the gist of this idea. My group plays have mostly fallen through and I am looking to start one anew. Before I get into plot, the basics:

1. Please be able to consistently post or willing to communicate otherwise. I'm far from able to judge people for long absences, but they need to be communicated

2. Please be literate and willing to post at least 1 substantial paragraph (Feel free to scan my stories to get a sense of the quality I can work with)

3. Be up for OOC chat. A Threeplay requires a fair bit of communication to plan

4. This Roleplay will be overwhelmingly sexual, with significant violence and few to no limits to be found. Any limits given will be respected, but there is only so much that is possible within the plot.

The plot:

This is a classic breaking plot. An innocent girl is taken, tortured and twisted into an obedient slave by cruel owners. There MIGHT be some political elements as we go, but that will be discussed later.

The setting:

This will be something between future Earth and Sci-fi. It is an oligarchic society where the super rich own all, free to flaunt the law and do as they please. The level of technology here is flying cars, advanced ability to modify humans with technology, that sort of thing, but little to no space travel.

The Characters (Appearance, names and so on are up to you, these are just role outlines) :

The Master (Played by yours truly), is the owner of one of, if not the largest company in the world. He has immense power and uses it to his fullest extent. He is strictly dominating and very controlling and calculating. The type who rarely raises his voice because he doesn't need to be obeyed.

The Mistress (I am willing to play this role if needed) was a young socialite. Sole heiress to a massive fortune, she had everything she ever wanted. Spoiled, arrogant and without purpose, with a love of manipulation and inflicting emotional pain. That was, until she went to a BDSM club purely for the novelty and met my character. She was quickly smitten and soon after, found herself being straightened out quite forcefully. She was made into his sub, though she was allowed to take out her dominant urges on other women. They were married and she gradually became the political face of their company, playing the role of hostess, philanthropist and politician while her husband controlled the business side.

The slave will be a girl born into wealth and privilege. Her exact character beyond that is open for discussion, as she will not stay that way long. She is kidnapped by the pair, given as a present to the wife by her husband and destined to be trained.

Optional: There might be a second slave, one already trained. She could be an NPC we all play, played by any one of us... I am even open to her being a fourth player, though that requires a bit of an expansion of her role.

Optional: More than one girl might be taken

If you are interested in either role or both, PM me!!!

Back
Top Bottom