MxF Master/pet, BDSM, Non-con, humiliation

Currently reading:
MxF Master/pet, BDSM, Non-con, humiliation

submissivebeatrix

Little pet looking for a Master
Local time
Today 8:11 PM
"Mmmmpphhh!! MMmmpph!"

I kept moaning despite having my mouth gagged shut, shaking my head desperately trying to get rid of the gag and all the thick, hot cum you had just pumped right inside of my mouth. I couldn't stand feeling your disgusting cum sloshing all around my mouth while you just laughed at my struggle watching the white cum filling my mouth through the transparent gag...

And the worst part was that I couldn't even swallow to get done with it... What had you done to my throat? Now it is so tight that I can't even swallow on my own anymore (it really doesn't help that your cum is so thick either)...

The restraints were so tight, with the straps tightly binding my thighs and calves together it was impossible for me to ever stand up, being restricted to crawl around like an animal... With the kitten-paw gloves locked tight on my hands, it made them useless for anything but helping me crawl around without hurting my palm...

The anal-hook was deep inside my little ass and, to my dismay, it was attached to the collar you had locked tightly around my neck just moments ago, which made sure I really couldn't do much but stay on my hands and knees...

I was completely helpless, the more I shook my head in desperation, the more I could feel the anal-hook being stuffed deeper into my ass and making me feel your thick cum being stirred inside my ass...

I guess the only thing I had going for me was that I wasn't feeling cold from being completely naked in the floor like that, but I think that was due to the fact your thick cum was keeping my insides warm. With the dildo keeping your hot cum trapped deep inside my pussy, I was really completely filled up with your cum from all three ends...

Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to deserve this...? This has to be a nightmare, it has to be...! I thought to myself, helplessly trying to free myself from this predicament while I saw you just looking down at me, grinning and laughing while your big fat cock was still hard, and always at my level...

Hi Sir,

I'm looking for a really cruel Master to play this role, to keep me reminded of my place.

I think the scenario should be a bit futuristic, to allow more freedom in justifying all those things in a more realistic way. I'd love to hear Your ideas on how we got to that point.

I think some light medical/genetic transformations(my throats always tightens so fast!) and/or drugs(maybe one would make me an eager slut, while another would make me come to my senses, only to find myself in an even worse situation) could be fun to include too. Of course I'm looking forward to hearing other depraved ideas You may have for me, Sir!

As You probably noticed, I'm more used to playing in first-person.

Main kinks I'm looking forward to (there are many more on my profile):
  • Name calling
  • Pet-play
  • Forced cum-diet
  • Humiliation
  • Toys and restraints ( Gags, collar & leash, buttplugs, tail, dildos, etc )
  • Rules for me to follow
Send me a kinky PM and I'll love it, Sir :)

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my prompt!

Back
Top Bottom