MxF MCU Romance Wolverine /OC

Currently reading:
MxF MCU Romance Wolverine /OC

The Winter Court

Love me in the dark, where the broken pieces fit.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:49 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking for a Long-term Slow Burn Romance RP based in the MCU.
Specifically, Wolverine (Logan Howlett) as YC and My OC with Deadpool (Wade Wilson) and other MCU characters as an NPC's.

Based on the events in the latest Deadpool movie. If you have not seen the movie, it contains major spoilers.

I am not an MCU aficionado, but I am a fan, and I have done research into the MCU and Logan specifically. The story will use my ideas and my partners' to fill in the blanks for this specific version of Wolverine and the plot.

This is a Wolverine/ OC romance based heavily on the TVA and the multiverse. I have a bit planned out, idea-wise, and am looking for someone to collaborate with to bring this idea to life.

Long Term RP
Well written - I can ignore some mistakes, but I cannot overlook blatant laziness
500 words minimum 1000 word+ preferred
90% Story, 10% Smut (I am willing to discuss this breakdown, but the story is most important to me overall)
Partner must be comfortable playing a Dominant, Aggressive, Feral, Grumpy Logan (with a squishy, soft center)
Possibly willing to discuss OC.

My OC is sweet but has never seen a fight in her life; this is very much a typical superhero plot, so there will be fighting. The story centers around both of them changing over time and their relationship going from dislike to friendship to lovers.

Yes, I am picky.
Yes, I am a good writer.
I will make this worth your time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom