Unspecified Me seeking you [BadBunny's RT]...again

Currently reading:
Unspecified Me seeking you [BadBunny's RT]...again

BadBunny42

Shut-in, fiction-junkie goblin
Local time
Yesterday 9:15 PM
Hi there! I'm relatively new to the site but not to roleplaying. I've been on various RPing sights for almost fifteen years now! I realize this thread is virtually identical to the one of the same title within the female RT section. I'm reposting it here to get more exposure. I really don't understand why there's different gendered sections for these.

'Bunny facts!
-Constantly sleep deprived (from writing!)
-Cookie enthusiast
-Detail oriented writer/world builder
-Amateur illustrator: art showcase
-Wants to be your friend!

What I'm looking for:
-Someone who can write a few paragraphs with good grammar and a flare for dramatic and vibrant characters and settings!
-Someone willing to talk to me OOC to plan our RP, expand our setting and character details, and generally just get to know each other! Let's be friends!
-Happiness. Aren't we all?

Plots, yo!
*-*****=level of craving

I want to preface this section by saying that I am ALWAYS open to brainstorming new original plots. You by no means need to pick from any plots listed below. I love brainstorming so if you have an idea or notion for a plot that you want to flesh out, send me a PM and we can work on it together!

-A warrior queen looking to conquer new territory has met her match when she comes up against the forces of a kingdom that can match her own. The wise king, unwilling to sacrifice the lives of his soldiers, proposes a peaceful solution by offering his son/daughter in marriage. (Arranged marriage type thing. Fantasy elements.) *

-A young scientist, while working with portal technology, accidentally gets trapped in another dimension on a planet inhabited by mostly reptilian life. Dinosaurs still exist and humanoids evolved from lizards. Among these scaly primitives and without advanced technology, the scientist must not only survive but also look for a way to get home. *

-A strange rogue planet makes its way across the galaxy. Any ship that gets close is pulled into a gravity well, all navigation disrupted. The planet has been pulling down and crashing ships on its surface for hundreds of years, the survivors and their descendants having to make new lives for themselves among its harsh conditions, warring tribes and strange phenomena. You are a newly crash landed survivor. Will you survive or be another casualty of... THE HUNGRY PLANET! **

-The galaxy is threatened by a massive conflict: an all powerful empire seeks to dominate every planet with the use of an unprecedented super weapon. The super weapon's only weakness resides in the mind of a scientist involved in its construction who has been transported to a supermax prison called The Pit, a subterranean warren where prisoners are predominantly left to their own devices, prevented from escaping because the surface of the prison planet is perpetually frozen. A resistance operative is sent to infiltrate the prison and locate the scientist to learn of the super-weapon's weaknes but the rebels have no exit plan for them. The rebel operative must recruite unlikely allies from within the prison's population to effect an escape. (I'm envisioning a cross between the prison in Guardians of the Galaxy and Crematoria from Chronicles of Riddick with the dark yet endearing humor of the Borderlands games). *****
I even have a character in mind:
3939a76bc81810c02658a506eddd0fc985cb11eb.jpg

-Set between 1500s-1830s (Pirates of the Caribbean times), our story follows the survivor of a shipwreck washing up on the shores of a previously undiscovered Island in the South Pacific. The island seems to be shrouded from the tides of time, dinosaurs and other great beasts roaming its many forests. In the mountains, a nation of dinosaur riding humans reigns, the island's many waterways and wetlands controlled by a loose conglomerate of mer-folk. And in the heart of the forest, a bloodthirsty evil dwells. Will the survivor be able to brave the island's many threats? (I'm envisioning a pairing between the survivor and a dino rider or mer-person. Or both if we want to get saucy! ;))***

-A sci-fi found family dynamic set aboard a space ship and exploring the relationships between various crew members while also involving a larger, overarching plot to be determined by us (I have a couple ideas so we can see what clicks). I have a whole roster of characters to populate the crew with but I'd like my partner for this to be able to double up as well. Would involve juggling several roles. *****

More to come...

Themes, dawg!
-action, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, swords, magic, cool tech, historical fantasy, high fantasy, cyberpunk, atompunk, biopunk, mutation, powers, aliens, cyborgs, alternate history settings, alternate mythologies, espionage, super heroes, wasteland, post apocalyptic, post earth, inter-dimensional travel, mythical creatures, gods, monsters...

Fandoms, my dudes!
(OCs only please!)
-Warframe
-Star Wars
Star Wars Mandalorian OCs

When writing solo, the two characters below are married. For RPs, depending on which one I'm playing, they are widowed.

Bez Huk

Age: Bez is a Spaarti clone, artificially aged to adulthood and educated through flash learning. While he is barely a decade old in standard years, he is considered an adult.

Bio: Bez was born during the final year of the Galactic Civil War between the Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems. In the late stages of the war, the Republic reduced spending on the expensive cloning processes used by the Kaminoans in favor of cheaper, and arguably inferior cloning processes involving the use of Spaarti clone cylinders. Bez was among the first of these new clones to be created using a heavily altered Fett genetic stock. With barely a month of training, he was assigned to an occupation force stationed in the Mandalore sector. This was a precursor to later occupations of Mandalore itself after Order 66.

Because he was a Spaarti clone, Bez was often shunned by the Kamino clones. However, upon witnessing Bez and several other Spaartis in battle, some Kamino clones realized these new troopers were little more than cannon fodder and decided to do what they could to keep them alive, believing that, Kaminoan or not, the Spaartis were their brothers. During off duty hours, some veterans began training the Spaartis. In time, said training turned into more comprehensive education, the Kaminoan clones relating their own wisdom and observations about the war and the galaxy in general. Ultimately, in the wake of Order 66, Bez's occupation force was put in charge of quelling local uprisings and other unrest during the transition from the Republic to the Galactic Empire. Bez's unit, comprised of both Spaarti clones and Kaminoan clones, became increasingly disgruntled with the state of things. Eventually, the unit deserted, smuggled to Mandalore through a pipeline set up by the Mandalorian Skirata clan, which had been working to free clone troopers and set them up with new lives.

Bez's unit was taken in by the Huk clan and Bez and several others were formally adopted into the family by the clan matriarch. Shortly after, Bez met Jai Huk. They were married within the next few years and lived aboard her ship: the Charon's Crossing.

Yes. I'm aware the Z is backwards. My brain derped and I haven't fixed it.
Art by me.
d2943c1eaf94f7a800c8cf2b8990967a02f146d1.jpg

Temuera-Morrison-key-profile.jpg.180x180.jpg

Jai Huk

Bio: Jai was born into the Huk clan on Mandalore and grew up with a fairly standard Mandalorian upbringing. By the age of six, she was already training with various weapons and knew how to track and hunt animals in the scrubby wooded areas around her family's farm. One parent or another was often gone on various jobs and sometimes she was left in the sole care of her older sister Miana. When Miana turned eight, she was taken off world, accompanying their mother to begin her military service.

Two years later, after living with a nearby clan as a ward while the rest of her family was away, Jai's father returned to Mandalore to take her off world and begin her training as well. Jai returned five years later, spending six months on Mandalore before shipping out again with a young group of Mandalorian mercenaries. Jai spent the next several years working her way across the galaxy, moving from one job to another until finally returning to Mandalore for an extended period. By this time, she had built up enough funds to buy and outfit her own ship in addition to adding to the overall wealth of her small clan. Upon arriving home, Jai was greeted by several new brothers: clone troopers who had deserted the Imperial Army, traveled to Mandalore and been formally adopted into the clan by Jai's mother.

Initially, Jai's acceptance of her new "brothers" was a bit reluctant. Like many who had never spent significant time with clones, she felt a bit unnerved by them at first but soon came to accept them as individuals, especially the soft spoken Spaartis who seemed to absorb new skills like sponges but seemed incredibly naive about the universe. Eventually, Jai embraced the role of big sister, helping to integrate the clones into life on Mandalore. During this time, she became close with Bez, one of the Spaartis, who seemed abnormally curious when compared to his rather docile and subdued fellows.

Within a few years, Bez and Jai were married, working as mercenaries in the mid rim aboard Jai's ship.

Art by me.
tumblr_pzejxwts3p1rk2zafo2_1280.jpg

eb2f290ea0acd3379cd8261351872636ab723e34.jpg
-Magic the Gathering: specifically inspired by Ixalan or Ikoria

If you would like to RP with me, just send me a PM!

I hope to hear from you soon!

PS. please don't just send me a PM with one line along the lines of "I want an RP with you." I'd like to know a little about you and maybe the ideas you're interested in; cravings and the like. How you introduce yourself tells me about the kind of partner you'll be. Think of it like a job application. Sell yourself a little.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom