Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:41 PM
Pronouns
he/him
drew-pie-spiderfooot-color-png.74977

Hihi! Mephisto here, aka Abuelo Meph, Pie the goblin, Mephy, and many more, the ever present and positive goblin. Always greeting you and taking an interest in your biz. I've probably been doing story RP way less long than anyone reading this, but I have been writing and RPing for 25+ years in DnD and other venues. I've played and Game Mastered every edition from red box basic to 5th, save for the garbage fire that was 4th while my hobby time was securely in the hands of my miniature painting and wargaming phase.

I have a million hobbies, but I create digital art, from sketches, to colored pieces, to full comics. I had a plastic crack addiction for 15 years, and I'm 2 years sober and have a purity seal from the ministorum to prove that I haven't touched a single miniature in that time. I don't have a problem you do. I have an extensive collection of 40k armies, some fantasy from before Age of Sigmar, and a bunch of DND and random ones, as well as 2 3d printers that I have used to enhance my 40k armies with extra bits because I am all about conversions, kitbashes, and scratchbuilds. I never want to put the same army on the table as someone else, so there is nary a figure that doesn't get some kustom work, and half the time I chop em up before putting em back together again.

Prepare for nicknames! I'm almost always gonna wanna give you one! It might be shorter, or a combination of two names, or might might be a different perception i have of you.

I'm super friendly, so feel free to reach out if you need something or hit me up in chat if you want to gab. I'm always around to lift you up if you are feeling down, so if you need a boost you came to the right goblin!

Back
Top Bottom