Closed Mercy's Medieval Fantasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:45 PM
I'm a single mom of 2 young boys and a new puppy so my evenings and weekends are usually pretty busy. My Time zone Atlantic Standard Time.

I'm a switch who is comfortable as sub or Dom in the right circumstances. I can be picky at times about who I RP with so please don't be offended if I pass on a given story. Also I tend to prefer playing out FxF RPs with female players. I also don't enjoy playing Dom vs a male player, so please don't ask.

If you contact me to discuss an RP, either start with one of my prompts or have an idea ready to propose. If you're just going to ask me what I'm 'craving' then it's definitely a non-starter for me. If you're going to propose an idea of your own (always welcomed, by the way) don't be offended if I pass. I can be picky.

I like to stick to the 2-3 minimum paragraph rule, often more, but never less.

I like realistic Face Claims for modern stories as much as possible, though I'm fine with anime or art-type Face Claims for Fantasy or other type stories.

SMUT is encouraged. A story without SMUT is like a day without sunshine. Anywhere from 20/80% to 50/50% to 80/20% ratio works for me but I prefer a slow build over jumping to the smut in the first post. It needs to progress naturally. I'm a kinky gal, so I'm usually open to most kinks, except Scat, Vore, Sexual Gore and Feet. Not a big fan of heavy BDSM though I enjoy the lighter side of it. I am also Futa friendly, either playing such a character or opposite one (I know the term has many definitions, but for me it's simply a female with male genitals).

If we start moving an RP along, and you want to change things up or add a major NPC or make some kind of modification, PLEASE talk to me first! Nothing kills my interest more that to suddenly have to deal with something I care very little for.

And remember, do not post in this thread, contact me via PM if interested!

Give me 2 paragraphs minimum, 3rd person. 2-3 posts/week.

If you find yourself struggling with posting please let me know. If you feel like dropping out, also let me know, I'm a big girl, I can take it. And please, if I decide to show you the same consideration by telling you please be understanding. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Be respectful of my time and my privacy.

The ideas below are vague ideas to be discussed and modified with any potential RP partner. The ideas can be used as is or can be heavily modified so long as the modifications continue to interest me. Under the title in bold, I've indicated the preferred pairing. If there's a secondary pairing listed then that would be my secondary choice (the Futa option is almost always available for those interested). Unless specified in the idea's description, I'm likely open to playing either role in the story. Also, please note, occasionally as a spoiler I have added a picture I may or may not have used for inspiration.

I'm also open to most Slice of Life stories, especially FxF.

Always willing to substitute a F for Futa-type character.

Behind the Lines:
FxF (FxM)
Looking for a story set in the HALO Universe, Star Wars or other Sci-Fi, something with our characters behind the lines trying to make their way back to friendly lines. Some sexy with lots of fighting-goodness. These characters could be combat-types or not.

The Huntress:
FxF
[FxM]
A wild beast has been terrorizing the villages along the borders of the Great Forest, angering the human king. Equally vexed is the elven king, who has received reports of similar attacks on the elven villages deeper inside the forest. The human king has ordered one of his finest Rangers to hunt the beast and kill it and he has sent a request to the elven King requesting he send one of his own Hunters to assist. The two make an unlikely pair as the human and elves rarely interact, mostly keeping to themselves. What monsters and horrors await them…

The Sisters:
FxF
(sister incest)
The king is dead, his son has taken the throne, but rather that rule with kindness and generosity as his father did, he would rule as a greedy tyrant. Their father was betrayed and killed by this new King as he argued against his ways. As neither daughter was married the King assigned a loyal nobleman to wed the eldest daughter and assume control over the powerful family and their wealth. Unbeknownst to this new Tyrant, the sisters were raised as sorceresses of some power. Unwilling to bend to the King's will they kill the man the eldest daughter was to marry and escape with much of the family's wealth, hoping to drum up support from their late father's allies as they put their plans in motion to put an end to the new King. I would like to play the eldest sister.
2Ki7Usf9FLvH11RgpqXtNfMxGQSOXTy7-OQf_E22OIKZjUgvMFsSehHWT7suk_iW9audo0--jJNbFASKZB78IulHScsZtFlyxfHahnutBSOlym7foWkA7420_aSkIpnVZpwoUHV-isAKzBcifNepfiU

Let Them Come:
FxF (FxM)
Two female knights, underrated by their males counterparts, are always given lesser missions and roles, despite their obvious skills and abilities. But one day when paired up and sent on a minor errand they make a discovery that could destroy the kingdom. Upon returning to the king they are then given the task of protecting the kingdoms future, in the person of the young prince and heir.
60fe34f1bd68ffa4941266d9aabf7d70.jpg

The Treasure Map:
FxM [FxF]
A young roguish woman has come upon (stolen) a map to what she believes is a great treasure, but it is far away on a tropical island. She needs to find a Captain willing to listen to her, and then agree to take her on this voyage. Of course, he/they who previously owned the map are watching, and they want the treasure for themselves.
TbuSucsuj51zK5PP1aU58sgTYUocg5yuQngDfa10RtxAq150V5NWp7iUsIYIPXXslnqxlWEztD1xxXvivjdNCH9rMHuCu7QseO2TVR7LsH4-L8BU6EVfe3TTpnKjJv-DyR66MsuhFeHCu5ZVRNz6i6g

The Escape:
FxF [FxM]
The King has come to fear the growing power of the Mage sin the kingdom. So he orders an attack on the Tower decrees the occupants put to death, but some fought, and a few even managed to escape the slaughter. Now they're on the run from the King's men but where will they go? One, a higher ranked sorceress and the other an acolyte with great potential. Who might take them in and grant them asylum? Looking to play the senior sorceress.

The Messenger of Doom:
FxM [FxF]
She hoped he would never come, but just knew he would. She watched from the highest tower of the royal palace for the ship with the red banners, for when it came, according to her visions, it would usher in the beginning of the end for the kingdom. She was a woman of some import (princess, vizier's daughter, nobleman's daughter, etc…) but she was gifted with Divine Sight, along with other skills… When that ship arrived, and the messenger stood before the king, she knew that though she had never seen him/her, she knew him quite well, for he/she had dreamed of her as well. What they did not know, was how this would all play out. I would like to play the male foreigner.
sCwfp2LmZXcV3w9eZQ-C2bls32o7pmcZy9aJwWI_SEZJir3Co5_lnAMqT1ncYdHg26Pn6w6Ir9o8g0GKnYH067YYZLonPBAhc_3ug9XWdEG_x-FEF1bjxgOn8yq2K3RuJVZReEnzyMPOwMa2-gSyxcE
/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom