MxF Messy Faces and Feet

Currently reading:
MxF Messy Faces and Feet

ShortGrace22

Count
Local time
Today 8:05 AM
Hey guys. After a long break I decided to try at getting some roleplays again. Not interested in restarting any old ones. If you liked playing with me message me about starting a new one. MxF or FxF scenes only please.

I want to play sub only. List of kinks I want included:
Feetplay, cumplay, pissplay, and/or spitplay.
If you don't like all of these that is fine as long as you are willing to double down on the other ones. Feel free to request more info on these.

I am looking for 1-2 paragraph per reply, casual RPs for fun, not stressful novellas.

My desired pairings right now are fandom scenes where I play an existing character and you play either an existing character or an OC. Fandoms I am interested in are:
Star Wars. Star Wars. And more Star Wars. Also Rings of Power Galadriel. And maybe some DC or Marvel.

As far as IRL pairings goes: boss/employee, or professor/student, or coach/athlete, or photographer/celebrity. For those last two I would play as an IRL celebrity or athlete.

PM me with your ideas or which of mine you like. We can discuss scene and also which of my kinks and which of your kinks we will use. I am fairly open as long as the kinks are reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom