Mind if I come and have a drink?

Currently reading:
Mind if I come and have a drink?

Blackdrake

Serf
Local time
Today 3:10 AM
Good evening, or day depending on when/where you read this.
I go by blackdrake but most call me black or drake, I also went by Aceglide on a few forums in the past, so on the unlikely chance that anyone recognizes me hello again haha.

Anyway a little about me I started roleplaying on sites similar to this back when I was a freshman in high school, but took a long hiatus when I got to my sophomore year of college. Now one degree "smarter" and going into a completely unrelated field I found I have some free time in my hands. As for roleplays I can fly with just about anything, want some wild and survival, sure! How about some scifi, why not? Fantasy? Fantastic! Discussing the prion domains of TDP-43? Nope! did that one already for school. (But if you're curious feel free to ask, not as fun as it seems)

Anyway I have some fun hobbies that give me plenty of life experience to pull from so it'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds. Have a question? Want to know more? Ask away either way I hope to see you out in the plays!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! :) If you have any questions, feel free to throw them in the chat, or PM one of the staff members. I hope your Muse sings sweetly for you, this day or eve and many more to come!

Welcome, welcome, friend! Enjoy your time here, and as the Lore mentioned, please don't hesitate to ask questions. There's almost always someone lurking on the forum or chat!

Back
Top Bottom