MxM Miree's Requests Thread [ACTIVELY SEARCHING]

Miree

I have RBF but I swear I'm kind
Local time
Tomorrow 4:40 AM
Pronouns
she/her

cats-removebg-preview.png

I'm looking for some COOL person to write with me a COOL RP.
Updated on: 04/29/2024

CHAPTER 1:
A B O U T
M E

I'm 26 years old and have over 10 years of experience in RP writing and fanfictions. English is not my first language, however, I'm doing my best to keep it as proficient as possible - let me know if you see any very annoying mistake, but please be respectful. Another small disclaimer: I'm in KST, so we might have very different time zones. I do reply as soon as I can tho!

Quick Q&A about my writing style:
Face claim: A&M/fanarts/AI (I can make an exception)
Preferred length of posts: my minimum is 300 words, you will never get less than that from me (600 is my average)
Preferred frequency: from a few times a day to once a week would be best; I do have a full time job and private life and I understand that others have them too!
Smut: sure but let's not make a whole story about it, I need at least a bit of plot
Genre: I do not write heavy fantasy nor medieval timed stories, everything else seems fine
+ I write in third person, past tense only

I love good communication and ideas exchange. We can catch up on Discord if you prefer. Let's talk the plot through, let's think about our characters, let's plan!!! The more I discuss the story, the more enthusiastic I get about it.​

CHAPTER 2:
S O M E
D E T A I L S

Gender and orientation: I write only homosexual male characters
Position: both top and bottoms, I don't like writing switches, sorry :( (that doesn't mean my characters are stereotypical tops/bottoms!)
Age: I prefer characters at the age 25+/30+, but won't really have any big problems with writing as someone younger
Personality: my characters tend to be nonchalant, quiet and leader-like, however, I enjoy writing more vibrant and chatty guys as well! It all depends on the plot and our plans on its development. I also like personality swings - dominant and cold at work, fragile and vurnerable at home

You can check my current characters here.​

Basically, I believe the kinks shouldn't be about me, but about my character, if that makes sense. That being said, I am not able to tell you in advance what MC is going to like as I need to create them first, BUT! If you just want a general idea of what I am able (or not) to write, check this list.​

I'm comfortable with writing only in one fandom, so I rather seek creating our own, unique characters and worlds. However! If you are up to, I would more than love to write something about:

Kuroko no Basket: Akashi x Kagami, Akashi x Aomine, Kise x Aomine (with all characters as adults)

CHAPTER 3:
C U R R E N T
I D E A S

(feel free to text me with your own if you want to create something together!)

bodyguard x celebrity | smut, slice of life, reversed power dynamics?

Mr. A is a world-famous celebrity (actor? singer? athlete?), always adored by a flock of young, unpredictable fans. Moving around the city without security is becoming increasingly uncomfortable for him, and he's starting to fear for his safety - thus, he's considering hiring someone for permanent protection. However, he is very selective and picky... He can't find anyone suitable for this role.
During one of his performances/interviews/recordings, he is attacked by a fan with a knife - the girl is unnaturally jealous that her idol is not exclusively hers, so she decides: "me or noone". Mr. A is saved by the swift intervention of Mr. B, a security guard from a specialized company hired for this specific event. Impressed by his reaction and the pleasant feeling of safety that Mr. B provides, Mr. A decides to hire him exclusively. Spending practically 24/7 together leaves many opportunities for discovering each other - quite literally.

I would like to play Mr. A here! I'm also free (but not a must!) to develop this plot by adding some reversed power dynamics - successful celebrity with incredible social power feels so safe and cocooned near his employee that he gets submissive.​

poor x rich | smut, slice of life, reversed power dynamics?, big (?) age difference - around 10 years

IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW, AT LEAST ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IS A CHILD, BUT WE WILL WRITE 'IN THE FUTURE' OF THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WHEN BOTH CHARACTERS ARE ADULTS

Mr. A had been having financial problems... since forever. He was on his own, he undertook many illegal tasks to earn money, he stole, he fight, maybe even killed, and often had to spend nights on the street, having no place to sleep.

Mr. B was still a kid at that time. A kid from a very wealthy family, it's worth to notice, who rebelled one day while waiting for the chauffeur to pick him up from school and started walking home on foot. As it was his first time around the city on his own, he got lost and ended up in an unpleasant neighborhood, where he noticed Mr. A, beaten up and sleeping in the street. Since he was already very sensitive and empathetic as a child, he quickly came to help him. There wasn't much he could do at the time, but after sharing his uneaten lunch and a bottle of water, he called his father and begged him to let the homeless teenager stay with them. Since then, Mr. A has worked for Mr. B's family, mainly as Mr. B's caregiver, driver and butler.

Years passed and Mr. B grew from a kid to a young adult. A young adult who no longer needed a babysitter.

The way I see it, Mr. B has become so attached to Mr. A over the years that he can't even imagine that the other could move out/stop helping him/spend time with someone else. It may also be the other way round, that Mr. A has long felt something more than 'brotherly' love for Mr. B. Or both! We have a lot of scope here as to what problems our characters will face and how they will solve them! Smut wise, I think it's a great opportunity for reversed power dynamic, but absolutely no need to incorporate that. I would prefer to play Mr. B the tiniest bit more, but I'm flexible, so if you are into B, feel free to reach out too, and let's create something interesting together!

T H A N K S!

Last edited:
NEW PLOT!

normie x prisoner | dark vibes, stalking?, drama, slice of life

Mr. A works at the local supermarket/convenience store. For some time now, a disguised man, Mr. B, with a cap, hood, and lowered head, visits him about once every two weeks to buy some simple groceries. Mr. A sees his face only once, for a brief moment, when the hood momentarily falls: Mr. A becomes obsessed with Mr. B. It's love at first sight, they say. Mr. A starts following him, knowing that the object of his affection doesn't show up in the store too often, making it challenging to get closer to him. However, one day he sees that now familiar face on TV, which he rarely watches, and realizes that Mr. B is a fugitive wanted by the police nationwide. In love, he offers the criminal a hideout.

We can focus the plot more on the stalking idea, Mr. A gets to know the truth about Mr. B from his own observations. Or we can leave it as it is. We can add something to the plot or we can remove something - there is plenty of room for discussion!

I'm a bit more interested in writing as Mr. B but that's also negotiable.

Last edited:
BIG CRAVING!

soulmates | smut, tiny bit of fantasy? but mostly slice of life, sexual orientation conflict, reincarnation, fluff, angst?

Mr. A is a man blessed - or cursed - with the ability to recall his past lives. With each reincarnation, he carries the weight of memories and experiences, eternally tethered to the one constant in his tumultuous existence: his soulmate.

In his first life, Mr. A meets the girl, the embodiment of grace and beauty. Their love transcends time, igniting a flame that burns through the ages. Through trials and triumphs, they find solace in each other's arms, their bond unbreakable.

But as Mr. A der is reborn, so too is the girl, destined to find him in every lifetime. In his second and third lives, their feeling endures, a beacon of hope amidst the chaos of history. With each reunion, Mr. A loves her just as much. They are soulmates.

As Mr. A embarks on his fourth life, he is met with a twist of fate that threatens to unravel the fabric of his existence. This time, the girl is reborn as Mr. B - a man. Struggling to reconcile his memories with the reality before him, Mr. A must confront the complexities of gender, identity, and the nature of love itself.

Caught between the echoes of his past and the uncertainty of the present, Mr. A embarks on a journey of self-discovery, navigating the intricacies of human relationships and the inexorable pull of destiny. Along the way, he grapples with the fundamental question: is love bound by the constraints of time and form, or does it transcend the boundaries of the physical realm?

Well, I think everything is clear! The story is a conflict of emotions and orientation, there might be tons of plot twists, fluff and angst, I'm open for any suggestions how to make our characters' lives harder more interesting! Maybe Mr. B is already in a relationship? Maybe in an abusive one? Maybe Mr. B doesn't like the other? Let's plot together!

I'm sure I can't deliver a character who is/was interested in girls, so I would take Mr. B in this plot.

Last edited:
MY NEW IDEA:

fighter x manager/boss | smut, slice of life

Mr. A is a boxer/MMA/illegal fights' participant. Mr. B is his manager/boss who sends him to the ring, hoping for the other man to win both of them some good money. Mr. B, even though he has big expectations, is very caring towards his client.

At one point he even notices that... he cares too much - letting Mr. A into the ring is becoming more and more difficult, and Mr. B is finding it increasingly hard to accept the injuries and wounds that the boxer/fighter suffers during fights. Mr. B is quite an intelligent man, he understands quickly what it means - he has fallen in love. As if that wasn't enough, he and Mr. A are very close, they treat each other professionally, but they can count on each other as friends. A declaration of love could end their pleasant relationship, right?

We CAN, but don't have to add this part to the plot:
Something Mr. B doesn't know is that Mr. A is not that keen on fighting for no reason. He knows that Mr. B's well-being depends on his success, and this matter is very important to him - after all, he loves him too.

I can play any of the characters!

Last edited:
REFRESHED IDEA:

bodyguard x celebrity | smut, slice of life, reversed power dynamics?

Mr. A is a world-famous celebrity (actor? singer? athlete?), always adored by a flock of young, unpredictable fans. Moving around the city without security is becoming increasingly uncomfortable for him, and he's starting to fear for his safety - thus, he's considering hiring someone for permanent protection. However, he is very selective and picky... He can't find anyone suitable for this role.
During one of his performances/interviews/recordings, he is attacked by a fan with a knife - the girl is unnaturally jealous that her idol is not exclusively hers, so she decides: "me or noone". Mr. A is saved by the swift intervention of Mr. B, a security guard from a specialized company hired for this specific event. Impressed by his reaction and the pleasant feeling of safety that Mr. B provides, Mr. A decides to hire him exclusively. Spending practically 24/7 together leaves many opportunities for discovering each other - quite literally.

I would like to play Mr. A here! I'm also free (but not a must!) to develop this plot by adding some reversed power dynamics - successful celebrity with incredible social power feels so safe and cocooned near his employee that he gets submissive.​

Last edited:
NEW IDEA - BIIIIIG CRAVING!:

poor x rich | smut, slice of life, reversed power dynamics?, big (?) age difference - around 10 years

IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW, AT LEAST ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IS A CHILD, BUT WE WILL WRITE 'IN THE FUTURE' OF THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WHEN BOTH CHARACTERS ARE ADULTS

Mr. A had been having financial problems... since forever. He was on his own, he undertook many illegal tasks to earn money, he stole, he fight, maybe even killed, and often had to spend nights on the street, having no place to sleep.

Mr. B was still a kid at that time. A kid from a very wealthy family, it's worth to notice, who rebelled one day while waiting for the chauffeur to pick him up from school and started walking home on foot. As it was his first time around the city on his own, he got lost and ended up in an unpleasant neighborhood, where he noticed Mr. A, beaten up and sleeping in the street. Since he was already very sensitive and empathetic as a child, he quickly came to help him. There wasn't much he could do at the time, but after sharing his uneaten lunch and a bottle of water, he called his father and begged him to let the homeless teenager stay with them. Since then, Mr. A has worked for Mr. B's family, mainly as Mr. B's caregiver, driver and butler.

Years passed and Mr. B grew from a kid to a young adult. A young adult who no longer needed a babysitter.

The way I see it, Mr. B has become so attached to Mr. A over the years that he can't even imagine that the other could move out/stop helping him/spend time with someone else. It may also be the other way round, that Mr. A has long felt something more than 'brotherly' love for Mr. B. Or both! We have a lot of scope here as to what problems our characters will face and how they will solve them! Smut wise, I think it's a great opportunity for reversed power dynamic, but absolutely no need to incorporate that. I would prefer to play Mr. B the tiniest bit more, but I'm flexible, so if you are into B, feel free to reach out too, and let's create something interesting together!​

Last edited:
NEW IDEA - BIIIIIG CRAVING!:

city guy x small town handyman | smut, slice of life, fluff, something light to write, but with a room for drama
Busy Mr. A comes for vacation to a tiny, picturesque town to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city. After a week of resting, he notices two things: that despite the demand, there is no service in the area that he works in (hairdressing, masseur, cosmetics, financial consulting? You name it!) and that the rent in the town is extremely low. Without thinking much, he decides to open his own business and finally free himself from his annoying boss.

However, it quickly turns out that resting in the countryside and living there are two different things! Mr. A doesn't know anyone (and everyone else knows each other), he misses easy transportation and fast food, and there is only one electrician in town and he doesn't like him very much. Luckily! One of the residents comes to the rescue - Mr. B, very popular and liked in the area, always willing to help. He makes fun of the big-city Mr. A a bit, but he always gives advice and knows how to repair basically anything...

I don't have a preference for the character I want to play. Maybe Mr. A doesn't like Mr. B at first, but he has to rely on him? I would like this RP to be something light and fun to write, but we know that without drama it is often boring, so we can (and even should!) add some twists, sadness and problems ;) Let's decide together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom