Status
Not open for further replies.

raebil

tuna tuna
Local time
Today 4:56 AM
Pronouns
they/them
'Sup, it's your homeboy Rae coming at you live. I'm a twenty-whatever year old pal who is interested in recruiting some new plots/threads with some literate people. I am pretty open to a menagerie of ideas, it's hard to make me squirm or feel uncomfortable no matter the material. My normal pairing is MxM, however I'm willing to dip my toes in the water to some MxF with the right female lead. Adding to that, I only play male characters. I do not care about submissive/dominate characters, my characters are my characters so I don't see why it would matter who takes what up the ass, ya dig?

Things I expect from a writing partner are listed below:
Be able to respond with three paragraphs consistently. I understand occasionally there is not a lot that can be written, but I get discouraged when other people respond to me without a lot of detail.
Contribute to the story/plot. I do not want to have to lead your character through the story. Break shit, yell at my character, tell him he's an asshole. Just do something to progress the story instead of making your character purely reactionary.
Do not have your character be overly tragic to the point of being unrealistic. We all have our problems, but I don't think that every bad thing under the sun can happen to one person. I don't want to have to suspense my disbelief.
Feel free to ditch/ghost/whatever. There is no hard feelings if you just disappear from the face of the planet, we all got our own shit going on.

In the grand scheme of things, I'm pretty open to anything. I don't have problems with gore, sexual misconduct (if handled properly), and the like. My only issue is that I do not like roleplaying abuse plots as nobody grows from that, however abuse can be mentioned/a subplot. Feel free to offer me degenerate plots as long as you are willing to accept the fact that I do not like making degenerate shit seem fine and normal. Realism is very important to me in any plot, even in fantasy settings there is a certain level of believability needed for me to retain interest. A character who is part angel and part demon who has the ability to do nearly anything doesn't sound like a very compelling character.

If you have a question about my kinks/hard limits, feel free to just ask. My smut ratio is probably 70% plot to 30% ratio, but most stuff I'm down to try.

Now, onward to plots/ideas. I have a few vague pairings that interest me and a couple of actual plot ideas as well. I don't care who plays who, this is just my way of getting some new threads going:
Mercenary/Hitman x Target
Gang Member x Small Business Owner
Prince(ss) x Solider
Hero x Villain or Villain x Villain or Hero x Hero, I just love the idea of superheroes and villains
Supernatural x Supernatural or Supernatural x Human
Best Friend x Best Friend
Band Member x Band Member/Groupie
Captain x Rival Captain (Pirate or Sci-Fi)
Stalker x Obsession

Here are a couple of plot ideas I have had:

First Encounter: Muse A is a humanoid alien that has found himself crash landed on earth and quickly taken in by scientists to be studied. His culture is more passive after they left their bloodthirsty and ugly history behind them, making way for a race that prided themselves on logic and rational. However, as the scientists constantly corner Muse A, he finds it harder to resist his primal urges telling him to destroy those that have captured him. Muse B is a new scientist to the facility, having no real understanding of the secret that is within the facility until they are faced with the captive alien. Does Muse B see Muse A as something to protect from the other scientists, or do they quietly allow Muse A to continue enduring these tests?

Getaway Driver: Muse A is a petty thief who dreams of nothing more than to score big and live a lavish life. However, his own shortsightedness has kept him from achieving anything more than robbing a few convenience stores. You see, he's not much of a planner but someone who dreams of what the future could look like. So when a buddy of his talks about a bank heist, he is all for it. Trouble comes again as Muse A has never learned to drive. His buddy reassures him that they know someone, Muse B, that could totally help them as they owe him a favor. Is Muse B an unknowing accomplice to the crime or perhaps someone more adept at crime than Muse A?

Space Adventures: Muse A is known for being something of an intergalactic bounty hunter, leaving his old life on a simple mining planet to achieve something more. Muse B is an old friend he left behind on the planet, someone he regretted not sharing one last goodbye to. When his misadventures end up with him making a crash landing on his home planet, is he met with distain from Muse B or a plead to take them with him and travel the stars together?

Show Me the World: Muse A was kept under lock and key by his father, a wizard that lost his mind while trying to revive the woman he loved most in the world. There was nothing more that Muse A wanted than to see the world outside of the forest he grew up in. Using the magic he was taught and read in secret from his father's books, he managed to make a brave escape and wondered around until he came upon a small village that must have been where his father traded goods. The only issue is, Muse A has no idea how the world outside of his home works. Is Muse B an adventurer that took respite in the village for a few days and stumbled upon Muse A, or a someone who sees the tainted magic in Muse A and wants to help him control it?

Fandoms:
General works that have piqued my interest, will list the characters I am most interested in playing. Doubling is fine with me for these if you want. Preference to Canon x Canon but not opposed to Canon x OC or OC x OC unless otherwise specified.
  • Naruto: currently craving to play Itachi because he is the light of my life. Other characters I can play: Kakashi, Gaara, Shikamaru, Tobirama
  • Marvel: Tony Stark, Loki, Bucky Barnes
  • Tokyo Ghoul: mostly up for OC x OC in this universe, but open to suggestions on canon characters
  • Star Trek: Spock, Data, and Ryker are the canon characters I feel the most comfortable playing, however I'm very open to OC x OC
  • Attack on Titan: Levi, Eren, Reiner, and Erwin are who I would be open to playing, down for AU or a canon rewrite for this one
  • My Hero Academia: Shinsou, Aizawa, and Dabi are my preferred characters to play. All characters aged up for obvious reasons. Willing to do AU for this one as well or make Shinsou a Pro-hero

Any other inquiries can be sent to me in PM. Hope to hear from someone soon, ciao!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom