MxF Missmonkey's Male and Doubling up Plots. 18+ only.

Currently reading:
MxF Missmonkey's Male and Doubling up Plots. 18+ only.

Missmonkey

Wife of TrashPanda. Baxter's shoulder monkey.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:30 PM
Please do not post here, PM me instead.

I am a female, yes, but I am fully capable of playing male characters and I've been told I am quite adept at playing an elegantly refined and charismatic type, any males I create will be sexually dominant and heterosexual. While I am far from homophobic in any way, I'm just not into roleplaying M/M, sorry.

To learn more about my yes's and no's where kinks are concerned, you can find that in the about section of my profile.

I am especially good at vampires, Fey (Seelie or Unseelie), Kemonomimi, undead, demons (I'll be very picky about how I design a demon), the occasional sorcerer and creatures of deep sea folklore/fantasy.

Any males I create will have a beautiful aesthetic, I don't much enjoy overly masculine males, I really love beauty very much. There is also something very hot about a beautiful male with a dominant streak.

With that said, I don't really enjoy playing against submissive, shy or guys that force the girl to be the initiator or else nothing will ever happen. Kind of a snore for Monkey.

Am I taking double up pitches right now: Yes.

Doubling Up Pitches:

(I request that my partner's male character be dominant, I am not at all attracted to submissive or shy characters... also, just to reassure my partner, I do not play submissive or shy characters either. If I write male, they are always dominant)

8e5458cafd91f2ac0c38df73deb99ec5.jpg
f7755b7b870b55df423974ad4e8e2685.jpg
35b7edd0b277349a6faffd649764c7b8.jpg
e1b7499e520287a9610c6bbc9f2d1224.jpg

11a3697ba19d37293f77606d1fc6350e.jpg

Our male characters are brothers from Japan… they are also vampire, although they are far more special than your garden variety vampire… so much more… They are purebloods. Heirs to a revered noble family.

You see, there are two types of vampires… let's explore that…

First you have purebloods- The exact origins of purebloods are not entirely certain, but a time honored and widely accepted legend states that the purebloods were the result of the ancient woman Lilith mating with a mortal man after she became a demon… the child created from this union fed not upon grain or any kind of meat… but upon the blood of mortals.

Purebloods can go in the sunlight, but not for long periods of time. Anything longer than two hours would begin to result in sunburns that would gradually become worse and worse the longer the pureblood vampire spends in the direct sunlight.

Purebloods can also reproduce in the traditional way, although it can take some time to do so… unless of course, it was a male pureblood mating with a mortal woman instead of another pureblood. Mortal wombs are surprisingly very receptive to pureblood seed.

Another fact about purebloods that stands out against the other kind is that purebloods only need to feed once a week. They must either drain a mortal to point of death to get enough or take a small portion from at least four to five.

Over time mortals have comforted themselves with false ways to keep these dark beings at bay… these falsehoods include garlic, running water and crosses. Granted Crosses do make them feel extremely uncomfortable, but they do not repel them as mortals like to believe.

One thing that does repel pureblood vampires is silver, real silver that hasn't been blended with any other filler metals. Coming into contact with it to their bare skin results in agonizingly painful burns.

All purebloods are taught from the moment they become capable of logical thought their natural talent with the powers of hypnosis and suggestion. Using these invaluable tools has helped them for thousands of years to prevent their existence from being exposed to mortals… or least the bulk of mortal society and most importantly, any credible mortals.

Mortals lacking control over the psychic sides of their brain are powerless against these abilities.

Psychic mortals depending upon how powerful they are range from being able to put up a fight all the way to being completely immune. It takes a damn powerful psychic though to be immune to a pureblood vampire's influence.

Pureblood vampires are by default ten times more powerful in every respect than the other type of vampires. Be it stronger, faster, smarter, they are simply superior and they never let their lesser kin forget it.

Examples of powers commonly seen among purebloods: Floating/Levitation, walking on walls/ceilings, rapid healing from damage (when not in direct sunlight), sensing the location of other vampires or mortals they've fed from before, undetectable movement (fuckers be damn fast), hypnosis, planting suggestions and many more.

Now the other kind of vampires are referred to as 'the turned'... you see, through a blood exchange, willing or not, a vampire could convert a mortal into a vampire. Unlike purebloods, this is the only way turned vampires can make more of them, they are incapable of reproducing sexually. Their… parts… work just fine, but there are no eggs or any salmon swimming upstream.

It's said long ago that a pureblood vampire got impatient with trying to find the right mate for himself and wanted to build himself a clan at a much faster rate, so he experimented with giving a mortal some of his blood… eventually he discovered that an even exchange of blood would get him as close to the desired results as he would ever get in this particular method.

Turned vampires are capable of a watered down version of pureblood vampires psychic powers, they can walk up walls and on ceilings as easily as spiders… but unlike purebloods, they are not capable of floating or levitating. Nor can they heal quite fast as purebloods do.

Most practiced psychic mortals can resist a turned vampire's mental influence easily enough. However, mortals lacking control over the psychic parts of their brain are reduced to snacks.

Anything left unanswered, don't be afraid to ask.

Anyway… our boys have come back from spending thirty years enjoying the whole of Asia, they are now posing as the sons of the original brothers who once lived in the grand estate on the outskirts of town. As such, they pose as cousins instead of brothers. (State can be discussed, I'm not picky).

They've been doing this for hundreds of years with great success… and fabulous wealth.

Our boys have decided that they are now ready to seek a mate and begin having a family of their own…

Our girls can be sisters or cousins, but they are daughters of a wealthy and elite family with a passionate love for charitable good works. They are to attend a dinner with their family raising money to send to hospitals all across the Ukraine.

Who is hosting this charitable dinner party? Why, our boys of course! ;)

Boy meets girl… and then the pursuit begins… ~.^

Very loosely inspired by Once Upon a Time… and I do mean very loosely.

Fairy tale folk have been reborn into modern day.

The realm fairy tale folks called home was collapsing, their very own doomsday end of the world apocalypse… no one knew why, but everything was just starting to unravel… little by little, chunks of the realm were disappearing, forcing inhabitants to flee further and further to escape until there was nowhere else left to run.

In the kingdom of Waldeck, home of Snow White, everyone gathered and awaited their inevitable end… or so they thought…

All of the fairies that had managed to escape the erasure of their realm combined their power… even Maleficent, the dark fairy of thorns had arrived to give aid… they opened a portal to a new world, giving everyone new identities and everything they would need there. All memories of their previous lives returning to them when they turned sixteen, as well as any power and/or abilities they may have had in their previous lives.

So it is in the realm that knew of them as mere fairytales they would remain and begin new peaceful lives as seemingly ordinary people… that was the plan anyway…

MC would be Snow White, or Rosalyn as she would be called in the modern world.

I would be willing to double as well, for doubling I think I would want my male character to be Robin Hood or the son of the evil queen (My OC son of the Snow White story's evil queen).

00074fa6b4b7aa582e8c942c0a56b9e3.jpg
3fe344b0a7edaf007e6e702366cf4b7b.jpg

Atop a mountain sits a magnificent Gothic stone castle, within this castle resides two vampire brothers, princes of their kind and two of the very rare original vampire race known simply as the purebloods.

Pureblood vampires have very mysterious origins, there are many tales and legends spun about where they came from or… some say they are the result of a blood drinking demon mating with a human being… some say they are descendants of the damned and cursed Judas Escariot… There are many stories and even most purebloods of today don't even know which origin story is the truth.

The differences between pureblood vampires and turned vampires are clear…

While garlic and running water is absolute rubbish regardless of which type discussed, purebloods will not burst into flames in the sunlight, instead over an hour of time in direct sunlight, a pureblood vampire would develop a painful sunburn.

Turned vampires can be killed in a number of ways, however pureblood vampires will simply regenerate until their head is lopped off via a blade of pure silver.

In terms of reproduction, turned vampires are rendered sterile and must turn others via their tainted blood in order to replenish their numbers.

Purebloods however may reproduce the natural way… however, there is a catch…

The only individuals that may become pregnant by or impregnate a pureblood vampire are mortals born with psychic abilities of various types… and these people are just as rare as pureblood vampires…

Hope comes though for the two princes living within the Sanguine Castle… for they can sense it when such special individuals are close… and now, after hundreds of years… they will now enjoy the same bliss their father found with their mother…

Our ladies will be from the forest village that resides near the mountain, they've been hiding their psychic abilities all their lives…

Our girls could be friends, sisters, cousins. I'm good with any of those :)

Let me know if you need help with faceclaim pictures, I'm quite good at that.

My Characters:

e3070355ea5b3270c9a856d64e9baac3.jpg
Name:
Alaric Vessar
Personality: Alaric has a very smooth, charismatic and seductive demeanor, he is confident and unashamed to just be himself. He is very elegant and refined, he takes great enjoyment in looking his best and adores compliments upon his beauty.

Alaric is deeply intelligent, he loves his books, he tends to idle away his lonely days in the library studying, he is also quite the accomplished swordsman as he spent much time practicing with his brother.

Hobbies: Alaric enjoys playing the piano and the violin.

Powers:

Hypnotic gaze- while a strong disciplined mind has chance to resist, Alaric can gaze into a mortals eyes and hypnotize them in a few different ways…

1. Modify memory- this involves altering a memory, be it erasing that an individual ever met him or perhaps everything that happened in the space of a day, that sort of thing.
2. Suggestion- Alaric may plant a suggestion in the subconscious mind of a mortal, prompting them to say or do something specific at usually a very specific time.
3. Mesmerize- Under this form of hypnosis, the target becomes mesmerized by Alaric and will do as he says or follow him with the obedience of an empty headed puppet.

Beast shape- Alaric has mastered turning himself into a white bat or a pure white wolf.

Spider climb: Alaric can effortlessly walk up walls and ceilings.

Misty escape: Alaric has the ability to turn himself into white mist when the need for a hasty retreat arises or he needs to perhaps go underneath a locked door or a crack in the window.

Generic vampire abilities: Inhuman strength, speed and senses.

d3065d2b1f824bfc98f17cba8e9ef566.png
Name
Liliana Greenfields
Personality: Gentle, kind and compassionate, but also street smart, resourceful, occasionally strict and fiercely loyal to those close to her.

Liliana can definitely be a no nonsense type of person, the responsible type that tends to get things done and does them with diligent efficiency. She likes getting things done today instead of putting it off for tomorrow, she feels that allowing yourself to slack off will create a habit that is quite difficult to shake.

She can be very feisty when times call for it and will defend herself and/or her loved ones with all the ferocity of a jungle cat until the end.
Hobbies: Baking. She owns and runs a bakery in town (perhaps with her BFF or her sister?)
Psychic powers:

Telepathy- Liliana can hear the surface thoughts of people in close proximity to her. She may also open a line of psychic communication between herself and a willing person.

Stronger minds can feel when Liliana attempts to get inside their heads and may resist her if they have the power to do so.

Liliana also possesses the ability to shut herself off from this ability until she chooses to reactivate it. This took most of her teenage years to master.

Empathy- Liliana can sense the surface emotions of others around her, usually to sense simplified emotions like anger, jealousy, joy or sadness. She can feel is someone is lying or telling the truth.

Like her telepathy, Liliana has learned to turn this ability off through much practice and hard work.

Clairvoyance- The ability to touch an object and glimpse snippets of the past that this object had been present during. The occurrences of this happening are very rare, the residual energy must be powerful, intense events (like a murder for example) could be enough to imbue objects nearby with memories of the event.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
In the alternate universe, humanity knows all about the supernatural world, including the existence of creatures like vampires, werewolves and etc.

Off to the side is the picture I would absolutely die if my partner played for me. My gratitude would be immeasurable.

1712975343547.png
The pitch:
The government made an agreement with the more aggressive types that require to feed… like vampires on blood, werewolves on human hearts, incubi/succubi on energy and the list goes on… one night a year, they made abduct their blood thralls, hunt for hearts to put on ice, drain a few humans and store some energy away… whatever they have to do, just do it in one night. No one will hunt them, there will be no consequences whatsoever.

YC is the leader of a coven of Goth vampires… the hair, the make up, the clothes, it's like their uniform, a symbol of pride if you will. (it's a requirement for me, I'm craving a goth boy so bad, absolutely not budging on this).

For months, YC has had his eye on MC ever since watching her boldly shove some pervy drunk off her friend in a club… his interest in her has only grown stronger and now, Purge Night will give him the perfect opportunity to snatch her up and make her his eternal bride… and not one damn soul will attempt to stop him. He's never loved Purge Night more.

My partner and I can plot together on where to take the story from here.

For doubling, I will play the leader's brother and right hand man, Shidira. His chosen vampire name meaning 'death dealer'.

I think it would be fun if my partner's female character was the friend in the club that MC defended and Shi just happens to have a thing for adorable shy damsels ;)

This is Shidira or 'Shi'
1712975287849.png

Last edited:
Am I doing Solo originals right now: Yes.

Solo only Pitches (I play the dude)

1709363562287.png Valentine Maxwell is a 600 year old vampire, he's made his fortune over the centuries through various profitable ventures, the most recent and current being a highly celebrated alternative male model. His theme in the magazine 'Dark Cravings' being a modern aristocratic vampire… ironic isn't it?

He can essentially tell the public the truth, without really telling them the whole truth… never be seen during the daylight… and play it off as carefully maintaining his image… the public just loves it.

Feeding however can get a bit troublesome… he loves the attention he gets from his adoring fans, but it becomes a pain in the ass to feed when his face is so well known at this point in time.

He gets an idea then… as he is listening to some make-up artists talk about some female model and her sugar daddy drama… what if he got himself a sugar-baby? What if he found a beautiful woman who loves money and being spoiled… he could feed on her whenever he wanted, just a pint or two here and there, of course… then he would lavish her with wealth and gifts, without any permanent commitments attached…

At least for awhile… if by some chance he might feel stronger about this woman after being together a few months… who knows what could happen… he just might turn her and make her his undead bride…

1709364092299.png After five hundred years of hunting the traditional way, Dorian Wessex, master vampire and the undead community's most eligible wealthy bachelor… he decides the time has come to embrace the modern age a little bit more… with online dating…

Go on some dates, bite some succulent necks, perhaps even get laid here and there… and if the dark fates should favor him, he might even might the lady of his dreams to become his black lady of the night…

You live in a quiet town, in a lovely and quaint quiet little neighborhood where nothing exciting ever happens. You've always enjoyed the peacefulness of it, but still kinda feel a need for a little something-something as well.

de6a2a3957bf2eb66a45095fdf1e616b.jpg
Next door, in the old Lexington Manor house, a family moves in… they are all exceptionally attractive, elegant and from what you've seen from a distance, very proper and reserved… mysterious too, they moved in at night… Who does that?

You noticed they have a son and he looks around 18-20 years old, your age range!

The following evening, for whatever reasons you decide upon for YC to be out after dusk… you spot the son of the new neighbors walking into the cemetery…
DaXk_IIXcAE4w1q.jpg

You are down on your luck, you just lost your job and you are so late on your rent it's not even funny… and there is no way in hell you are going to sleep with your landlord for a month extension, nasty ass pervy grease ball that he is.

As if fate has finally decided to have mercy upon you, you get a letter in the mail from your family lawyer… it states that your paternal grandparents, snooty rich people that disowned your dad for marrying your mom… well, they've died and they've willed everything to their grandchild… the mansion, their fortune, everything… as a way to try and atone for their sins, however late it may be.
9aefc228d948d760fee62688c0fba4ab.jpg

But when you arrive… is everything truly as it seems? Or does the Mansion have secrets that your grandparents failed to mention?
6498b825f48687d3b261f2fce3961d9b.jpg

When you were young, you had an imaginary friend. A fairy prince named Brenach.

When the other kids picked on you and tormented you, called you weird, childish or whatever crap they came up with, Brenach was always there for you, cheering you up and playing with you till it was time for bed. You were never sad or lonely so long as you had your Brenach.

One day, you made a silly little fanciful promise to Brenach, that when you grew up, you were going to marry him and become his fairy queen. He asked you if you meant it and when you said yes, he smiled and said to you that the pact was made.

You never questioned it or asked him to explain, it never occurred to you that you should.

When you were twelve however, your family decided it was time to move away from your childhood home and you relocated. You never saw Brenach again and in time, you were convinced it was just fantasy and Brenach was just an imaginary friend your lonely heart invented.

Now in present time, as a grown young adult woman, newly on your own, you wake up in the middle of the night… to a voice calling to you through your bedroom window… you sleep on the second floor…
53ca27f500d8d078d71d3a45f1ff1683.jpg

0582b864a154d5f20527d09b68028142.jpg
Over the past couple months, YC has been having the strangest sensation of being watched, but she can't for the life of her figure out why. She's mostly brushed it off as an overactive imagination, because any time she's investigated around her house and yard, she's found jack squat.

One night after YC goes to bed, she awakens in a spacious dimly lit bedroom of Victorian Gothic decor… she is met by a dark and handsome individual… he claims he has been watching her for a while now, learning about her and now the time is right to bring her 'home'...

The gleaming white fangs in his mouth do not escape YC's attention…

MC will be a very charismatic Yandere-style vampire ;)

dd1bce32e1900ce138843fc9838e959b.jpg
Wealthy, handsome and only 24 years old, Kuraioji Matsuhiro is among the most powerful of the crime syndicates in New York. No one cracks jokes about his youth anymore, he's proven himself time and time again the other crime syndicates that he is to be respected and feared.

YC finds herself in a 'right place at a really bad time' kind of situation where she witnesses Kuraioji 'dealing with a loose end' to put it delicately… and she is taken prisoner by Kuraioji, locking her up inside his exquisite mansion nestled deep in privately owned woods.

Last edited:
Am I doing fandoms right now: Yes.

Fandoms

💜💜💜
Descendants- I would love to play the daughter of Snow White and and it would delight me if my partner was willing to play Harry Hook for me.

~For doubling, I have a selection that I will provide here a list of beautiful OC fellows I've created that I'd absolutely love a chance to play~

316df35b5fe7c34fa984f23ad348bb1c.jpg
Personality: Lefu is very reserved, he doesn't like to 'over share' or allow people past his protective walls too easily. He tends to have a very calm demeanor and is not easily frightened or disturbed.

Extremely intelligent and cunning, Lefu is very strategic and calculating, he is patient and has no issues with taking his time to set the stage in a way that satisfies him and allows him to achieve his end goals.

Beneath his calm and graceful outward demeanor, Lefu hides a cold and cruel side of him, he is not hindered by the restraints most hero types experience and honestly considers it your own fault if you happen to get in his way and require to be 'dealt with'.

bd889cd0f6a0420794a960be74649a27.png
Personality: Vain and arrogant, Sylvain believes he is the most beautiful man to ever exist in all of Auradon. He is very well educated and intelligent, he has been taught by his mother that beautiful people have a responsibility charm anyone and everyone around them not only with their exquisite faces, but with their sharp wit and intelligence as well.

Above all else, be desirable!

Sylvain is quite open and up front about the way he is, he cares very little for what 'peasants' think and prioritizes getting as close to royals and other beautiful people.

If Sylvain wants something and he can't obtain it by asking or smooth talking... he is not at all above using more manipulative and/or underhanded methods, he wants what he wants and he deserves it, so he will have it.

Personality:
Frost exudes a vibe of mystery and profound intelligence, he can often be found reading literature and philosophical pieces far beyond the comprehension ability of his peers.

He has a refined and elegant way about him, a graceful and princely demeanor, earning him the nickname 'the crystal prince'.

However, like the glittering frozen north he comes from, Frost is beautiful and pristine as a polished diamond… but he is also dangerous if crossed without a degree of caution. Winter is after all the most unforgiving of the seasons.

He can hold a grudge like no other and will not so much as blink even once before allowing his enemies to feel the biting wrath of ice and snow.

Frost truly is as cold as he seems to be, sometimes even cruel. Guilt and shame are for mortals, something Frost is not.

Personality:
If there were two words to describe Nautilus, smooth talker comes to mind.

Taught by his mother since birth in the art of making deals, especially deceptively shady deals that would work in his favor far more than it would the recipient of whatever deal is being made… many would agree that Nautilus's tongue was coated in silver. Too many found themselves swindled or duped into dangerous bargains before they realized what was really happening.

Nautilus has strived his entire life to be as charismatic and charming as any denizen of the sea had any right to be and his efforts show in spades, this includes the art of seduction… a handy tool when dealing with members of the opposite sex.

He could honestly care less for what happens to those he makes bargains with, so long as they fulfill their end and give him what he was promised… else he be forced to collect repayment in some other fashion… and the individual in question is treated to the cold cruelty of the deep dark ocean, instilled in Nautilus by his mother, Ursula.

Henry- Son of Prince John
Personality:
Of all the villain kids, no one matches the arrogance and sense of entitlement more than Henry, the son of Prince John and nephew of King Richard the Lionheart. He loves to boast about the fact that his uncle has no children of his own and he is the sole heir to the throne of England.

Henry loves money, he loves to be rich and powerful and he's learned from his father since birth all the ways to manipulate, scheme and swindle his way to coin and influence. Henry was by far one of the more powerful 'cats' on the Isle, operating as something like a mafia don or shady combination of a club owner and loan shark. He's quite proud of his control over the children of former villain henchmen.

The second love of Henry's life is fashion, he loves to look good and wear the best threads available, as he deserves.

As far as violence goes, Henry will not dirty his own hands… but he's not afraid to arrange for someone to just… disappear…

No substitutions, I am only willing to play Prince Demande if my partner plays Sailor Moon/Usagi. I would appreciate it if my partner has seen season 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal, but season 2 of Sailor Moon R will suffice as well. Sailor Moon Crystal however was much more true to the manga.

We'll be going with an alternate history after the Black Moon Saga, it helps us to make the world of Sailor Moon our own. Usagi will be 19 and Demande 23.
1707356225360.png
It has been five years since the events with the Black Moon clan and things have been pretty quiet... during that time, Usagi and Mamoru went their separate ways... Mamoru is now engaged to Setsuna and the future is now a blank slate waiting for a new bright path to be forged ahead.

Low and behold, Usagi learns that her wish upon the silver crystal for the Black Moon Clan to receive the fresh start they deserve was actually granted... she finds the face of none other than Prince Demand himself on the cover of mens fashion magazine, he was now a popular male model! Not only that, the article in the magazine says he's become quite the accomplished violinist and pianist. It even mention his younger brother, a brilliant doctor and surgeon.

If they have been alive all this time? Why didn't they say anything? As it would turn out, the answers to all Usagi's question are about to be revealed.

Meanwhile, unbeknown to Usagi or her friends... a new enemy is about to make themselves known...

Last edited:
Are these characters available to be inserted into a story right now: Yes.

(Heads up, I love vampires. There are likely going to be quite a few)

MissMonkey's lovingly crafted Male Original Characters looking for rp homes

4f7888d9ae4384a44ec5b623724edde5.jpg
Name: Alain Belrose the 3rd 'The Rose of Death'
Actual Age- 337
Race/Species: French Vampire
Personality:
Alain is a very charismatic man, on the surface he is a suave and refined gentleman with impeccable good manners and a silvery romantic tongue, he is remarkably intelligent and very well read. He's like that wonderful prince stepped out of a fairy story that women spend hours dreaming about.

Beneath all that is a smooth and calculating individual, he will not hesitate to manipulate anyone under the sun or moon to get what he's after, whatever that might be. He does so without guilt or remorse, he doesn't care what lows he needs to stoop to or who he has to hurt… or even make disappear… he's man with goals and ambitions, he doesn't accept defeat and the word 'no' is not an acceptable answer to anything he wants.

He will lie, cheat, steal, whatever. The pesky hindrance of a moral compass does not limit him, his ambitions and desires are all he cares about.

He's not afraid to personally get his hands dirty. In fact, it's quite fun.

Alain is extremely possessive and will become aggressively territorial over ANYTHING he considers his personal property, his response to individuals that attempt to take something of his or get in his way… is in a word, brutal.
e805c010177f6bad268d44bd2ae1944f.jpg

He can be loyal, but only to a select number of people, those that have gone to great lengths to earn his trust and approval… and one day, the woman he chooses to become his eternal mate.
Bedroom Personality: Dominant, through and through. Alain isn't shy when his loins are flame with desire, he will aggressively pursue the object of his desires.

He is definitely a top, but he can be convinced by his special lady to let her ride him every now and then.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Public- Five star hotelier. Alain owns four five star hotels. One in the United States (we can discuss where), one in France, one in England and one in Italy.
Real- Alain is the leader of a powerful French crime syndicate entirely run by French vampires. They deal in just about everything, though the blood trade is particularly booming with elite status vampires all over the world that want to take care with their anonymity.

Abilities/Powers:

The standard superhuman strength, speed, super enhanced senses and rapid healing.
Mesmerizing- With varying degrees of intensity, Alain can do things from compelling a mortal to sleep, come to him and various other things all the way down to straight up hypnosis and placing a mortal completely under his control. Eye contact is required.
Planting Suggestion- Alain can plant a suggestion into the subconsciousness of a mortal to make them do or say something, perhaps make decisions they normally wouldn't, all without the individual ever knowing their head was tampered with.
Spiderwalking- Alain has the ability to walk up walls or along ceilings just as easily and normally as he can walk on the ground.
Mist transformation- Alain has the ability to change himself into mist for discreet travel purposes, it also helps him to get into window gaps or beneath doors when discretion is key. Very useful.

Skills/Talents:
Brief Backstory:

💜
1714456392754.png
Name: Klaus Goldstein
Real age- 82
Role: Vampire (Model)
Character Flaws:
  1. Vanity- While Klaus isn't really openly obnoxious about it, he knows he's hot and he uses it to his advantage in numerous ways.
  2. Arrogance- From his mortal life of refined privilege all to the way to his immortal life of wealth and eternal good looks, Klaus can have a bit of an inflated ego, but he does try to wear it well. Keyword here is try.
  3. Rejection. Klaus does not take rejection very well. It doesn't go so far as not taking no for an answer, but it will make him rather moody for a hot minute. If romance is involved and he really likes the girl, he might keep trying to push his luck.
Brief Personality:
Klaus is very elegant and sophisticated, he knows how to charm individuals with his smooth mannerisms and an eloquent silver tongue, he is extremely well educated and isn't shy about making his keen intellect shine.

Refinement and good manners are never out of style as far as Klaus is concerned.

He can be manipulative and calculating when he desires to be, sly and cunning as a fox, though he usually has a good reason for it when he chooses to employ these qualities… Whether or not that good reason is selfish or otherwise is up in the air.

Klaus is very much a romantic, he would be the type that would have a wide range of romantic ideas and surprises to delight that special woman in his life. He's the sort that would bring a woman a single red rose to cheer her up when she's feeling down in the dumps, the guy that plans a romantic candlelight dinner under the stars for her birthday and the list goes on… he wants to find a mate to spend eternity with, he wants a chance at love… he wants his eternity to be something special… not just him alone doing his own thing and just existing.

Brief History:
Born in Austria in the year 1919, Klaus grew up the cherished son of a wealthy family. His father was a well respected doctor and the family had a positive reputation for being very charitable and compassionate towards the less fortunate around them.

Klaus's rebirth as a vampire happened at the start of the holocaust, members of the third reich descended upon the Goldstein home and demanded that Walter Goldstein serve them in one of their camps… Walter had strong suspicions of what they wanted him to do, he wasn't stupid… with his family's firm support, Walter refused outright and vowed he nor any of his family would participate in the evils they were enacting.

When it was clear the Goldstein family would never support the furor even under threats, the villains gunned the family down. Then they left, leaving the 'traitors' bodies to be retrieved later.

Klaus lay on the floor of his family home with his dead parents, bleeding and close to death himself… he wished for this 'furor' and his third reich to suffer, he craved vengeance. If only his time were not going to come to an end so very soon.

At least… that's what he thought…

As night fell, weak and fading Klaus felt a presence in the home, drawing close to him… be heard a voice then… a woman's voice…

'Beautiful Klaus… this is too tragic an end for you… would you like me to save you? I can give you what you need to avenge yourself and your parents… but… it comes at a dark price… you will have to bid farewell to the sun for all eternity… blood will be your sustenance… but you will have forever… what say you?'

The voice was vaguely familiar, but Klaus was too weak to focus… and he was scared, he did not want to die…

As best he could with what strength he possessed, Klaus nodded his consent. If this was real, everything would be worth it if he could give his parents peace in the afterlife knowing they had been avenged.

The blood exchange was done, though Klaus was too weak and weary to be aware of much more or remember much of anything about his dark rescuer afterwards. She was gone when he awoke.

From there, Klaus joined the British secret forces, aiding them in their covert night operations. His services proved quite invaluable throughout the war, so much that both the British and Allied military leaders privy to the truth about him happily signed contracts to never speak of his existence or involvement with anyone ever. Klaus did not want credit or glory, he was glad to know Hitler got what he had coming to him.

Other vampires approached Klaus not long after and promised him allies and community, he was quite happy to accept that instead of wandering the world all alone for eternity.

His new friends introduced him to a reliable and trustworthy witch they were familiar with that didn't look too terribly far from the mansion and he obtained a stone amulet that granted him the ability to walk in sunlight again so long as he kept the object upon his person. His gratitude to his friends for setting this up was immeasurable.

With this opening up doors for him, Klaus decided to put the good looks he was always so praised for to good use and go into modeling, a career that brought a good amount of feeding candidates to both himself and his new family in the form of his adoring public.

💜💜
1710678125201.png Name: Hikaru Matsuhiro
Alias: 'Yami no Oji', 'Dark Prince', 'Prince of Darkness'
Visual Age: 21
Real Age: 375
Race/Species: Japanese/Vampire
Personality:
Sex, Blood and Rock and Roll.

Hikaru has a very forward and charismatic personality, he is very bold and unafraid to speak his mind, he says what he wants point blank and goes for it without a single ounce of restraint or shame.

He is also highly ambitious, he knows he is tremendously talented and handsome, he is extremely confident in his musical ability and won't allow anything or anyone to pin him down from reaching his absolute maximum potential and then breaking past it to go even higher.

Hikaru is massive flirt, definitely the amorous type, he loves women and sex… it's not often he'll turn down an opportunity to jump between the sheets with a beautiful lady… however, he is a believer in romance and love, so if he believes himself to be in love… you can bet the promiscuity would come to an immediate halt and his attentions would be focused solely on that one woman lucky and/or foolish enough to captive his heart.

He can be aggressive when he wants to be, he's not afraid of pressing a woman up against a wall and kissing her breathless.

Intimate Personality type: Dominant
Likes: Guitars, American Rock n Roll, Expensive whiskey, Coffee, Women, Traveling, being complimented on his looks and flattering clothes.
Dislikes: Tapioca pudding, boba tea, people with barely two brain cells to rub together, blood polluted with hard drugs and/or excessive alcohol, television wrestling, rap music.
Favorite kinks: cunnilingus (giving), creampies (giving), hearing his name moaned by his partner, lingerie (worn by his partner), blow jobs (receiving), missionary and cowgirl positions.
'Absolutely not' kinks: Anal or anything involving his butt in a similar fashion, blow jobs (giving), s&m, toys, voyeur, cuckolding, humiliation, degradation and most extreme kinks. Ask if unsure about something.
Brief backstory:

Hikaru was born 375 years ago in the Edo period of Japan to a genteel noble family, he was pampered and spoiled as most first born sons were, his father raising him to one take his place serving the emperor in the royal court.

One evening when Hikaru was a bold and adventurous newly 21 year old young man, his friends convinced him to sneak out of his family's estate and come drinking with them in Edo (what we know as Tokyo today) and enjoy the nightlife to properly celebrate Hikaru's birthday.

The group of young got themselves stupidly drunk, ate plentifully and visited one of the nicer brothels with a reputation for healthy and attractive women.

It was near the end of this glorious evening of revelement that Hikaru's life would turn a drastically dark turn… part of him wishes he had just gone home like he planned and not interfered, but when he overhead a woman being assaulted in an alleyway, Hikaru immediately broke away from his drunk friends to go and intervene…

He got into scuffle with the much more sober scoundrel attempting to force himself on what appeared to be a beautiful young Geisha… What was she doing out here this late by herself?

His memories after running are still a little hazy even now, but he can remember a sharp pain stabbing into his abdomen several times before he fell to the ground… then the man was ripped away from Hikaru, he heard a muffled masculine scream, then gurgling and finally something heavy hitting the ground a little bit away from him…

Footsteps then… followed by a feminine voice…

"It's been a long time since anyone has ever cared enough to try and intervene on my behalf, what a lovely young man, so very rare… it would be a shame to just leave you here to die like this… I will reward you for your noble deed… I will give you eternity"

His vision was fading as the woman knelt down beside him and pressed to his mouth what felt like her wrist… and something metallic tasting began dripping into his mouth…

After awhile, she pulled her wrist away and pain began bubbling throughout Hikaru's body.

The woman stood and looked over Hikaru "The pain is only your mortal body dying, but when you wake up… you will be… forever… you will never age… you will be beautiful and young for all eternity… Farewell, noble youth…"

She left him there then, in agony… eventually his world went black.

When Hikaru woke up two hours later… there were no wounds anywhere upon his body… there was no dead scoundrel in the alley… he felt absolutely amazing, not even so much of a hint of the hangover he was expecting… had he dreamed the whole incident?

His friends, all of them frantic, found him then in the alley and questioned him about where he was and why he had suddenly disappeared for so long… Hikaru told them he must have misheard sounds of a misdeed in action and maybe tripped and hit his head or something like that, he couldn't remember exactly… he didn't want to tell them about the bizarre dream he'd had.

All Hikaru knew for sure… was that he was starving, he wanted to go home and eat some leftovers from the birthday feast that his household had enjoyed earlier in the day.

When Hikaru got home, he most certainly did eat some of his favorite dishes leftovers, but… it did nothing to alleviate his hunger… he was still starving… why was he still so hungry? Why did the hunger just seem to get worse with every bite more of food he took?

This remains Hikaru's absolute worst memory, his most painful… eventually in the night, Hikaru blacked out in a way, he couldn't remember what happened… but when he eventually came to his senses, he was covered in blood and everyone in his household lay dead on the floors of the estate…

Horrified… HIkaru gathered up what money he could and fled, he didn't know what happened, only that he was the one to blame and he had no idea how to explain to the authorities what happened here tonight… not without being executed for his crimes, regardless if he could remember doing it or not, the blood all over his clothes spoke volumes.

For many years after that, Hikaru wandered all over Japan and took what jobs he could to afford himself shelter, he struggled a bit with controlling his hunger, but there were plenty of lowlives wandering the streets at night and Japan was better for their absence… at least, that's what Hikaru rationalized to himself. If he couldn't find one in the street, there was always plenty in drinking establishments that were easy enough to lure away one way or another. 1710678902724.png

Eventually, Hikaru hopped on a ship and made his way to Europe, where he repeated much of the same way of living as he toured the foreign continent.

It was in the 1990s that Hikaru made his way to America and discovered the great love of his life… Rock music and as fate would have it, Rock music in Japanese was becoming extremely popular.

He found other Japanese musicians worthy in his opinion of receiving the dark gift and turned them… only unlike the woman all those years ago, he did not abandon them to find their way on their own. They became close friends and formed the band Buraddopurinsu or in English, Blood Prince with Hikaru as the lead vocals.

Blood Prince now enjoys great popularity and success all across America and Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom