All MistressV Formally Requests You….

mistressvalac

Demon Seductress
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:11 AM
Howdy pardner!

So here's the thing about me,
I'm very very easygoing when it comes to roleplay. I like to really get immersed into the world, and I love anything that challenges me to use the creativity part of my smol brain. New things spike my interest the most so feel free to shoot any ideas my way!! However, fair warning, all I ask of you is to have patience with me as my daily life takes precedence (though I usually do check in via phone) but it also takes me a bit to respond back because I am a very picky perfectionist who rewrites sentences and rereads her paragraphs over, and over again :')

Some foundations and rules I'd like to lay out:
  • I don't mind short responses, but please at least let them be two to three paragraphs long :') One-paragraph responses kill me because I'll feel as though you are not interested, so it turns me off from playing.
  • I am strictly NOT looking for anything purely sexual, but am completely fine with there being sexual scenes.. I'm fine with raunchiness. I'm fine with anything really. However, I do NOT want to surround the RP specifically to surround this aspect!!
  • I can play any gender character, sometimes I like to switch it up. I also can play more than one character and will sometimes.
  • I understand life, and I'm fine with people taking their time. However, I do expect updates on such things through pms.. I'll also be checking in to make sure everything is alright with you c: but, please for the love of all things holy don't ghost me, or if you do let me know you can't continue further. Thank you!
  • I prefer to refer in the third person, but mostly I will mirror your style. That being said, please no first person… >.< aahhh
  • I will try to match your energy 100% of the time.. Length style/amount of paragraphs.. character sheets, the way you type out how characters speak. I want to make you comfortable, but with that being said I expect the same thing back.
  • Be honest about what you are looking for from me, I would love to know.
  • Most importantly, have fun! Be creative with me. Have fun with me :)

My fav interests:
  • Fantasy, anything and all. Especially dark, contemporary &/or urban.
  • Cyberpunk
  • Steampunk
  • Sci-fi
  • Apocalyptic / Dystopian worlds
  • Historical fiction
  • Mythology
  • Pirates
  • Cowboys / Wild West
  • Vampires
  • Fairies
  • Renaissance / Medieval
  • Eras like 20s, 40-50s, 70s
  • Horror / Gore
  • Drama

Some fandoms worlds I'm heavily into:
  • Fallout
  • Skyrim
  • Harry Potter / Hogwarts
  • Supernatural
  • Over the garden wall (hehe)

I mostly like group roleplays or multiple people, in fact, I favor it.
I'm okey with building worlds around OC's, I have tons of OC's
If you'd like to collab on world-building here are some ideas I have:

• Jack the Ripper..: Except he's a demon. This is a romance roleplay. Jack the Ripper x Witch / Demon x Witch. The setting is in London, the autumn of 1888. Jack is doing his sprees. Our characters meet at the peak of dawn. Witch falls hopelessly devoted in love with him, he uses her.. She will serve him to the ends of the earth. Does he end up returning those feelings, or will he end up disposing of her, throwing her under the bus? You can choose whichever character you want to be, Jack or the Witch. :)
  • Aurora's Gentlemen Club..: This one could be a group/multiple or just two individuals and can go either way. Group: A group of girls work at a Gentleman's Club. Everyone is assigned a color, and everything they are surrounds that color; stage name, outfits & shoes, even assigned rooms. (You choose everything.) There could be best friends, rivals, frenemies, competition. Drama. You have daily lives during the day, but during the night you work at a gentleman's club. Non-group: Two girls meet, it's m/c first day on the job. Y/c shows her around and introduces her to everyone, tells her who is the top bitch there, and helps her assign a color and name. They become close, and m/c goes through some trouble at home, y/c offers to stay with her. We can build more plot together. :)
  • Deviants..: Urban/Contemporary fantasy setting. In a world that seemed normal, there has been an increase of powers. The government has been working hard to make sure this stays unknown to the greater public. But why? This new world should be embraced. Well, because unbeknownst to all they have been training super soldiers. This plot goes on where m/c escapes a facility, is on the run, and is in hiding. Then she meets y/c at a house party.
I can't think of any more atm. But I am down for any plots! So shoot some my way, I don't bite… well... Maybe I do.

Just comment or send a pm if you're interested. I plan to create group rp's in the near future :)

Last edited:
I know you said you prefer group rps but would you be okay for a 1x1 rp? All good it not.

Back
Top Bottom