Currently reading:
MxF Modern Magic

EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 11:18 AM
Tags: Exes, witches, magic, mystery, multiple characters

So first off, expectations:

As always, I will ask that you write in past tense, third person.

I generally pump out at least a couple paragraphs per post. I'd like my partner to do the same.

If you need to take some time away, just let me know. I usually post once or twice a day and like that pace to be matched. If the posting rate is too slow, I tend to lose interest.

Smut is great, but I very rarely have ideas that are smut based. Most of my RPs revolve around story, with smut as a nice garnish on the side. I'm not opposed to a sexy heavy story, I've just gotta have the right plot.

I play male characters almost exclusively and prefer MxF pairings.

Please PM me if interested.

If you ghost, you get blocked.

Now onto the plot:

A witch coven hides in plain sight in the middle of New York City. With streets this busy and strange, magic and witches go unnoticed. The coven has resided here for centuries, forced to adapt to the growing human world around them.

One day, a familiar face returns to the coven. Members often come and go; that's not unusual. But this particular witch may have an ulterior motive for his sudden return. Surely it isn't to rekindle a relationship with the woman who saw him out to begin with.

Their split had been less than amiable. His use of dark magic and animosity towards humans had been the source of the conflict. Could it be that he's changed and has come home with his hat in his hands? Or could he be up to no good...

Themes: Mistrust, rekindling old relationships, making amends

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom