All Money, Business, Power. It's the Pierce Way After All.

Currently reading:
All Money, Business, Power. It's the Pierce Way After All.

PierceScion

The name is Patrick.... Mr. Pierce if you're nasty
Local time
Today 1:24 AM
Pierce Manor; Los Angeles, California, USA
Pronouns
Mr. Pierce/ My Lord
Welcome one and all to my "Seeking" thread!

I mainly play only one character with a plethora of NPC's added in within a modern realistic verse (with some Supernatural and Meta-Human Undertones) I've dubbed "The Pierce Verse" open to all who wish to play and discuss!

If you want more details here is a general synopsis of the Pierce Family, Family Business and Dossiers of the established members.

The Pierce Family Website

List of SL Ideas, Roles, and Premises

Now as for me!

- 30+ Male living in the USA (Eastern Standard Time)

- I've been RPing since 1998

- I created Patrick James Pierce IV and the Pierce Family in late 2011 and have built the Pierce-Verse ever since.

- Post Lengths are on average 1,000+ word

- I do not expect my partners to match but must be able to do 2/3 of what I offer. So if I give a 1,000-word starter I want a 600-word reply.

- As I have a career, wife, and children I try to reply 1-2 times per week depending on my schedule and free time.

- Creampies -My characters prefer to finish inside his lovers both as a moment of pure unity and as a way to mark them internally.

- Dirty Details - Lewd, filthy detail in regards to the Smut if/when applicable. I want to vividly see, hear, and smell the description. Make Tolkien blush with the details baby!

- Pubic Hair - I can't stand shaved... Give me a natural bush, a landing strip, get creative just don't be smooth I want my women to be full-grown women.

- BDSM (Light to Heavy) - I can go Vanilla Spanking, like choking, and hair-pulling to full-on Rape Dungeon and Ultraviolence... I like it all and depending on the situation I will play it all.

- Switch/Dominant Women - Subs are fun but I want a woman to rule and be cruel alongside not just to subject my machinations upon. Give me a Woman to enjoy a sub with, or to be the Alpha of my Subs.

- Elegant/High Society - Classy, well-bred, well-connected women of the highest breeding, and tastes.... Nothing is sexier than ripping a priceless Vera Wang Dress off a nubile body.

- Drug Use - Be it recreational, full-on addiction, or introducing them to it let's have some fun with it... Snort a line of the length of Patrick's cock, dust her pussy with Xanax and let him lick it off!

- Manipulation/Blackmail/Mutual Benefit - Quid Pro Quo, or a puppet on a string make them obey and perform the most disgusting and degrading acts or else.

- Taboo Locations - The City Morgue/ Funeral Home on the casket of her husband or father, at the elementary where she teaches in the Bathroom attached to her class where she has to suppress her moans, on the Desk in the Oval Office, the list can go on and on.

- Intelligent Women - I love a Bimbo like the next man but in terms of actual play, I want the ladies to be smart, cunning, or at least well-read. Glasses are a plus, as are proper educations, and careers of some sort.

- Cuckquean - I don't just want a woman who "allows" her man to have others, but a woman who actively includes herself in the act. Be it picking out his plaything for the night, servicing her, having her service him, watching, or cleaning up the aftermath. I want it all and I want it now.

Back
Top Bottom